What do you guys think of China

Ithunk

Then we better pray our neighbours don't harbour the thought of 'unifying' all the lands of the bumiputra...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

bro, u r a joke. u dun even know that it is our motherland that dun want us. To be honest, we are the only country in the world that was dumped. there are so many countries fighting 1 another just for the sick of a land to call ours.

recently, sg and bolehland went to international court to fight claim over a few rock islands. it make our neighbour very lugi on international front

↡ Advertisement

I think you mean this as a joke.

Seriously, even if we want (that's a BIG EVEN, reading from the various comments here), I doubt China would want. THey have enough problems on their plate.

A joke lah. With the number of Chinamen in SG, it will not be a surprise if someone mistaken SG as part of CHina.

A joke lah. With the number of Chinamen in SG, it will not be a surprise if someone mistaken SG as part of CHina.

It is not a joke leh. I use to have a German customer that think Sg is part of China.....and when they wanted to send me some samples it address to our company..

Blk XX Woodland XX

#XX-XX

Singapore XXXXX

China.

I received the airway bill like the above....and call them to take away the china.....

Look like you dont know a lot about chinese history. When the enemy come, they will normally ignore them until they realise that it is getting serious. So serious that all the chinese band together... then Vola... they are undefeatable in wars. They only war they loss to foriegn country was due to their ignorant of other country technology. (about 300 years ago, they decree that they will share the their technology but will not accept others technology.)

Anyway our fav Football come from China

wad abt them being rape in the ass by japanese during WWII

It is not a joke leh. I use to have a German customer that think Sg is part of China.....and when they wanted to send me some samples it address to our company..

Blk XX Woodland XX

#XX-XX

Singapore XXXXX

China.

I received the airway bill like the above....and call them to take away the china.....

It's not a joke, but it is funny...

I would say that there are a lot of people in the world who don't attention in geography class.

It's not a joke, but it is funny...

I would say that there are a lot of people in the world who don't attention in geography class.

The problem are they think all Chinese is from China (although is somewhat true our ancestal are) maybe Singapore is too hard to spot in the world map u need to know where to look for it or u will miss it.

The problem are they think all Chinese is from China (although is somewhat true our ancestal are) maybe Singapore is too hard to spot in the world map u need to know where to look for it or u will miss it.

Agree, everywhr i go, pple will assume that I'm from china... sigh... [shakehead]

To the ang mors & arabs, as long as you are chinese, u're from china. They also can't tell between chinese/koreans/japanese/vietnamese LOL

Neutral Newbie

Agree, everywhr i go, pple will assume that I'm from china... sigh... [shakehead]

To the ang mors & arabs, as long as you are chinese, u're from china. They also can't tell between chinese/koreans/japanese/vietnamese LOL

mayb u not froom china but your ancestors might be :p

wad abt them being rape in the ass by japanese during WWII

Tis thing is happenin even right now leh, rapes & beatings is occuring in wars everywhr. Yes, even the americans & brits do it in iraq...

Edited by Rickster

mayb u not froom china but your ancestors might be :p

No need look so far back.. my paternal & maternal grandparents are all born and bred in china.

like it or not, china very soon will replace japan as the world 2nd biggest economy. and if US doesn't fix itself up, China will overtake US and there's nothing US can do...which is why even Obama LL have to kao-tau to Beijing.

it took Japan a few decades to become a superpower. China will take a shorter time. With the wealth they have, they can buy technology. With the population they have, they can train their own people to learn those technology. And they have the domestic demand to buy the goods that are produced by these new technology....they just have to do a much better job of spreading their wealth better amongst the people.

our own rulers here took the shortcut by importing talents rather than train his own people. nothing really wrong IF they import REAL limited talents. but somewhere along the line, things got haywire...and even a student can qualify for PR.

the current working adults in china are viewed as self-centred, agressive etc is because of their upbringing....they had a tough childhood when China was slowly opening it's doors. but amongst themselves, they are very cooperative....Guan Xi is ultra important in their business world. But i think the next generation of Chinese will be softer after not having gone through hardship. it's the same for all societies, even here.

We are viewing them through our slightly taintly Western glasses, having being brought up based on Western education and western media. most ang-mos still do not understand how the chinese work.

so instead of whinning, i think we need to band together and really build our own identity. otherwise, sooner or later, we will be decimated, sidelined.

pardon my ramblings....this is just my opinion.

to me:

thailand a land of thousand smiles

japan a land of the rising sun

china a land of pirates

i mean honestly, where in the world u can find pirated copies of almost everything?

from technology to food (remember milk powder and fake eggs)?

last time ang moh invade countries

now china invade ang moh ideas and rape them of their profits

they are the biggest copyright infrigement imho

but do you see others sueing them?

its because they have no choice as china provide the cheapest labour in the world right now

scammers have long tried to scam us using email

but they move 1 step ahead by using phone call(kidnap, won a lottery, police investigation)

nevertheless

the world need them right now for cheap labour cost

so we got to suck thumb

Turbocharged

F off back to c***a then.

wtf is wrong with u?

i tot MCF is supposed to a more matured forum... never thought someone like u would exist here...

pls, go to hardwarezone EDMW if you are that childish

no warnin doesnt mean youre any better than me.

you just cant accept whatt is being said about c***a men.

continue livin in denial then.

and,you can tell the mods to ban me for all i care.

Mod, pls ban him then. [sly]

.....they are the biggest copyright infrigement imho

but do you see others sueing them?....

Honda, etc tried to sue, but there is no law on this in china...so couldn't sue.

Tis thing is happenin even right now leh, rapes & beatings is occuring in wars everywhr. Yes, even the americans & brits do it in iraq...

im saying that china got their arse kicked by the japs during the war....

trying to straighten the history for the person whom i reply to

↡ Advertisement