What do you guys think of China

Ithunk

yes china at present are good at copying....i am trying to come up with plus points about china but simply cant...

maybe i haven been to beijing so i do not know

when we talk about now...japan uk europe and us are super powers now.....

another frog in the well.

go read up on current affairs please.

jeez... what's wrong with our education system nowadays? produce himbos and bimbos who know nuts about what's going on in the world.

↡ Advertisement

In future u will be the one kena f*ck by them. Our leader already ang kak their bola, same goes to the western super power, all showing sign of sucking their ball for political and economic reason.

so?in future?when will it happen,mr fortune teller?

superpower has nothing to do with % literacy and GDP. go google for the term superpower.

btw, the UN is a bs organisation allied with the USA and western democracies, so you must understand which side their bread is buttered on.

you know how much USD and treasury bonds China has? They literally got the USA by their balls. China are conspiring with Russia and the Middle East to drop the USD as the oil trading currency. Japan and EU lan-lan have to join them. Now you know who calls the shots.

you know how much USD and treasury bonds China has? They literally got the USA by their balls.

i think it's the other way round.

Neutral Newbie

Personally I also dun really like them . You ppl complain that there are so many bad china ppl around. But think again, there are 1000 million ppl in china. So BIG population! Even 0.01% of the whole population is scum bags , still is quite a lot! may be just happen that they are here or mostly you happen to encounter.Government also stressed many times asking us to give birth , but we dun wan. now FT come in , also complain. Thats life lah... suck it.....remember man is its own enemy.

Neutral Newbie

By saying that, it shows that you are still living at the stone age.read up more...Let me tell you one thing China is also called as the world's factory.

Edited by Orionong

You got good and chio ones please share here. I will be happy establishing meaningful diplomatic ties with them.

Hopefully can "integrate" with them as some old man says.

bro, it's not about wanting to noe chio ones... even in our own country, own singaporeans oso got bad ones and i can say dun be surprised if some singaporeans are worse dan those cheenas u guys hate...

I still think that it will be good that a big country with huge population like China is under Communist. Yes the middle level and the lower level of the gov is corrupted but the top leader is trying hard to solve all this problem. It will have a easy way to control had with the use of hard handered policy. If it is a democratic gov just look at Russia, once a strong country and being reduce to this state.

I think the only one laughing if China become a democratic gov will be USA, cos no one will challenge their leadership.

So you are pro communist?

I i am not wrong Emperor Qian Long is the one who pass down the degree that they will not take any technology from the west.

Chairman Mao also destroyed all technology and made

everyone peasants.

That put China 20 year back in terms of technology.

So you are pro communist?

china is communist in name only lah, froggie

i go china, i see nothing that shows they are communist society. it is a 100% filthy corrupt capitalist society.

in fact, i was in the east coast US last year, london and tokyo this year, and they all appeared to be much more communist than china in their social and economic policies!

can you believe that, frog? pls jump out of your well soon otherwise you'll get left behind

Personally I also dun really like them . You ppl complain that there are so many bad china ppl around. But think again, there are 1000 million ppl in china. So BIG population! Even 0.01% of the whole population is scum bags , still is quite a lot! may be just happen that they are here or mostly you happen to encounter.Government also stressed many times asking us to give birth , but we dun wan. now FT come in , also complain. Thats life lah... suck it.....remember man is its own enemy.

I agree most likely the better one is staying in China but scum bag every country have their fair share. Like Sg r being stereo type as Kiasu and Kiasei. Chenna is being stereo type as loud and offensive, indian are being stereo type as dirty and they own the mother fxxking road (maybe this is fact [laugh] it is the same in their own country)

But all this will change in time when gov introduce more moral and social education. For now all is about $$ when u have them then will start to talk about social graciousness, arts and so on.

Let mi tell you my experiences with china bosses...i have been to 2 interviews...and they are not even able speak a smattering string of english....

The only pleasant interview i had with a PRC was with a job interview with a china professor....and he spoke very good english...i almost thought he was from the US...but of course i can easily spot who is from china and such

i think it's the other way round.

Basically, US is a bankrupted country a few years ago. US had been hanging because it cannot be allowed to fall because of the amount of US dollars that many countries hold in their reserves. Basically, the main country to is lending money to US is China. China had a huge amount of US bonds and bills. Literally, almost everything that is in US belongs to China. There are even rumours circulating around the web that US had signed a certain contract with China. This contract will allow China to take everything it wants in US if US is about to pay back the debts it own China.

US had been in trade deflicit for more than 20years.. Imagine that amount of debts added up..

Edited by Detion

anyway when china people come to singapore they speak english, which is singapore`s first language

when i go to china, i speak chinese and of course adapt to their culture...

china is not singapore

singapore is not china

Basically, US is a bankrupted country a few years ago. US had been hanging because it cannot be allowed to fall because of the amount of US dollars that many countries hold in their reserves. Basically, the main country to is lending money to US is China. China had a huge amount of US bonds and bills. Literally, almost everything that is in US belongs to China. There are even rumours circulating around the web that US had signed a certain contract with China. This contract will allow China to take everything it wants in US if US is about to pay back the debts it own China

agree. china has so much usa debt that now she is worried usa goes bankrupt, all her debts become worthless.

↡ Advertisement