Quick question about Vitara

Vextan

Anyone knows off-hand Suzuki Vitara comes with what rim size ? Asking cos mummy changing tire and she has no clue how big the tire she using ..

↡ Advertisement

err...ask your mummy to go down to her vehicle, squat down and look at the tyre size

problem is, she still cant tell the number. serious. she said there are so many words there... :blink:

then just drive to the workshop to ask them change.

but if you are looking for personal preference profile and tyre width.. obviously.. u need to know how to read tyre in the 1st place.

but if you are looking for personal preference profile and tyre width.. obviously.. u need to know how to read tyre in the 1st place.

yeah but if she drives to tire shop and just ask them what size and recommendation, likely she will be chopped . thats why i am helping her to find out the price, provided i noe the size. anyway i will visit her this evening to see the size. i suspect is 16".

Cannot do that.....she will look like a huge carrot to them. [laugh]

Better TS go drive the car to the workshop for her.

Anyone knows off-hand Suzuki Vitara comes with what rim size ? Asking cos mummy changing tire and she has no clue how big the tire she using ..

Thought that most cars will have a sticker at the side of the driver's door with info like tire size and air pressure?

Can check if there's any as none of my friends drive a Suzuki.

yeah but if she drives to tire shop and just ask them what size and recommendation, likely she will be chopped . thats why i am helping her to find out the price, provided i noe the size. anyway i will visit her this evening to see the size. i suspect is 16".

IIRC , it should be 225/70/16 , the new ones are now 17" & 18"

↡ Advertisement