Guys, what will u do when quarrel with wife/gf in the car?

Roh96

Guys, what will u do when u have a quarrel or heated arguement with wife/gf in the car? Will u drive more aggressively or wack the engine?

↡ Advertisement

jam brake ask her get out. haha..

ok la.. don't do anything silly. jus drive normally lor. no point wacking to show frustration. dangerous...

Usually I will just on the radio louder, sometime i will wack the engine during pickup at junction but no speeding lah, will keep within limit.

Guys, what will u do when u have a quarrel or heated arguement with wife/gf in the car? Will u drive more aggressively or wack the engine?

Doing a e-brake or making a rash decision doing a heated argument is dangerous.

Let her cool down and explain to her the danger of heated argument inside the car, everyone's life is at stake. She value her safety too, right? Besides she is more open for discussion.

i actually drive slower. i think this helps, but this is not a deliberate act.

when other drivers piss me off on the roads, the effect is quite the opposite. i will pickup speed and guailan them. ah well

How I wish I can put up a sign on my car whenever I have heated argument with wife... just to warn other drivers.

It is not right and extremely dangerous to drive when having heated argument with wife.

Whenever I argue with wife while driving.... in my mind how I wish I have an eject button to eject her or myself out of car!!

Sometimes i wish i can toss her around and make her feel giddy in the car but too bad my car not powerful enough... [laugh] So end up can only do fast cornering when going up MSCP to vent my anger and throw her left right.

↡ Advertisement