ULTIMA Year End Promotion

CMT

Neutral Newbie

ULTIMA YEAR END PROMOTION

dsc0151fw.jpg

Purchase ULTIMA Trio Sealant Bundle at S$180 (exclude GST)

Ultima Paint Guard Plus

Ultima Interior Guard Plus

Ultima Tire & Trim Guard Plus

and receive the following FREEBIES

Ultima Paint Guard Wash

Ultima Paint Prep Plus

Ultima Detail Spray Plus

Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaning System

Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel

Ultima Leather Conditioner

Ultima Streak Free Glass Cleaner

Free workshop on product demonstration

Promotion with purchase: One session of Ultima Exterior Finish Care Detailing at promotional price of S$128/- (exclude gst)

Priority booking before CNY 2010

Contact us at 6554 5620/21

176 Sin Ming AutoCare

#02-12

Sin Ming Drive

ultimalogoblack.jpg

Terms & Conditions apply

Edited by CMT
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

wah bro, tempting deals.. Are you located opposite a workshop call an joo or something? Am I right to say the offer is on only if you take the one session of Ultima Exterior Finish Care Detailing? I only want to get a few products to try man.. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

wah bro, tempting deals.. Are you located opposite a workshop call an joo or something? Am I right to say the offer is on only if you take the one session of Ultima Exterior Finish Care Detailing? I only want to get a few products to try man.. [sweatdrop]

Yes.

The offer is on the product.

With the purchase of the product, we offer a promotional detailing session and you can easily maintain with Ultima system subsequently. Therefore, you need not take up the session if you don't require it.

Neutral Newbie

Trio size is how many ml?

All our products comes in standard 350ml as shown in the picture above.

Neutral Newbie

Hi CMT,

I will place the order soon, when the year end sale ending?

How many ML for all freebies? its very good offer ... well done CMT ...

thanks

Neutral Newbie

WOW! so many freebies...real good deal.

Glad that you provide a free workshop on product demo too. Im new car owner and trying to learn how to maintain my car.....

Im also interested in the Ultima Exterior Finish, dun want a mad rush to fight with everyone for a slot during high peak CNY, with maybe extra cost!

Will PM you soon.... Cheers

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi CMT,

I will place the order soon, when the year end sale ending?

How many ML for all freebies? its very good offer ... well done CMT ...

thanks

Thank you, newyaris. We hope you will enjoy Ultima products as much as we do.

All the freebies are in 350ml, the standard packaging. Not small samples. Ultima product range has meet and exceed our expectation on a 2 yrs local trial. Our company support staff will be able to provide sound technical advise because ultima has been put on operation in our professional detailing centre and achieving excellent result.

Ultima products are easy to use, effective and durable. Our workshop will customize the know-how and useful tips based on individual. It is not a one-size fits all workshop because every individual is different and has differentexperience and know-how. There isn't a right or wrong or best method, if you happen to discover something we don't, share with us!

We welcome feedback, be it positive or negative. We want to cater products that meet your needs, so help us to help you.

Edited by CMT

Neutral Newbie

WOW! so many freebies...real good deal.

Glad that you provide a free workshop on product demo too. Im new car owner and trying to learn how to maintain my car.....

Im also interested in the Ultima Exterior Finish, dun want a mad rush to fight with everyone for a slot during high peak CNY, with maybe extra cost!

Will PM you soon.... Cheers

Hi

Thank you for your enquire.

Our workshop is flexible and cater to individual needs. It can be a one-one session so that you are more comfortable to ask questions and clear any doubts you have. Feel free to approach us again if you have other queries and we will be please to assist you.

Need a place to do proper detailing? Not a problem, we can provide the space & equipment for a nominal fee so that you can detail your vehicle comfortably and immediate assistance when required [thumbsup] Just make an arrangement with us in advance.

Please take note that slot is limited, therefore it is a first come first serve basis. Early takers secure best slot.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Thank you for your enquire.

Our workshop is flexible and cater to individual needs. It can be a one-one session so that you are more comfortable to ask questions and clear any doubts you have. Feel free to approach us again if you have other queries and we will be please to assist you.

Need a place to do proper detailing? Not a problem, we can provide the space & equipment for a nominal fee so that you can detail your vehicle comfortably and immediate assistance when required [thumbsup] Just make an arrangement with us in advance.

Please take note that slot is limited, therefore it is a first come first serve basis. Early takers secure best slot.

Wow, cool.

Comes with lightning and the Deflesko?

Come'on start a rent a PTG thingy for us poor detailers. :)

Neutral Newbie

can check whether the price of $128 is also applicable for MPV?

Do I need to add GST on top of that $128?

Yes. One standard rate for all model in the promotion.

GST is applicable.

Kindly take note that the session is without paint correction.

Neutral Newbie

bump for seller.

collected my set of detailing products today. very nice, patient and professional when answering my questions and when showing me the demo. seem to know their stuff well! recommended

↡ Advertisement