Man charged with killing daughter over cigarettes

Viceroymenthol

this guy is seriously seriously mental.. reminds me of many road rage perpetrators

the poor defenceless child never stood a chance

Posted: 20 October 2009 1651 hrs

phpbC2DGu.jpg Photos 1 of 1 dotline_240.gif

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean man has gone on trial charged with murdering his 23-month-old daughter in a fit of rage after he caught her playing with his cigarettes, court officials said on Tuesday.

Sallehan Allaudin, 26, is accused of fatally beating his daughter Nikie in January ahead of her second birthday, causing her to die of a ruptured vein. If convicted, he could face death by hanging.

The High Court was told on Monday that Sallehan, who had just returned home with his wife with a present for Nikie, went berserk after seeing that the toddler had torn up and scattered his cigarettes, the Straits Times reported on Tuesday.

Sallehan has pleaded not guilty to the charge. His wife, Rozanah Mohamed Yusoff, 24, used a mannequin to show the court how Sallehan allegedly kicked and stomped on their daughter in the kitchen, the newspaper said.

According to the report, the couple, who have two younger daughters, called for an ambulance when Nikie started bleeding from the nose, but she died from her injuries.

"I did not go into the kitchen to stop my husband as I thought that was the way he wanted to discipline Nikie," the wife was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

- AFP/so

Edited by Viceroymenthol
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

this guy is seriously seriously mental.. reminds me of many road rage perpetrators

the poor defenceless child never stood a chance

Posted: 20 October 2009 1651 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean man has gone on trial charged with murdering his 23-month-old daughter in a fit of rage after he caught her playing with his cigarettes, court officials said on Tuesday.

Sallehan Allaudin, 26, is accused of fatally beating his daughter Nikie in January ahead of her second birthday, causing her to die of a ruptured vein. If convicted, he could face death by hanging.

The High Court was told on Monday that Sallehan, who had just returned home with his wife with a present for Nikie, went berserk after seeing that the toddler had torn up and scattered his cigarettes, the Straits Times reported on Tuesday.

Sallehan has pleaded not guilty to the charge. His wife, Rozanah Mohamed Yusoff, 24, used a mannequin to show the court how Sallehan allegedly kicked and stomped on their daughter in the kitchen, the newspaper said.

According to the report, the couple, who have two younger daughters, called for an ambulance when Nikie started bleeding from the nose, but she died from her injuries.

"I did not go into the kitchen to stop my husband as I thought that was the way he wanted to discipline Nikie," the wife was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

- AFP/so

Hang the entire family the wife also... dumb. These people has an IQ of a Cow

Neutral Newbie

death nothing less.

Anyway, if i were him, i'd probably kill myself

Death is too easy for him.

Why don't we torture him. The system has got to change.

Hang the entire family the wife also... dumb. These people has an IQ of a Cow

Bro you are insulting the cow......... cow at least will not kill their own kid..... they give us milk, steak etc...... mooooooo......... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

See the news damn TL... I like many other parents, treat own kids even more impt than ourself.. This type of father like tat treat his daughter jz becoz of such trival matter tat leads to death. Shld nt b hang, but gunshot like in china..

still plead not guilty... [sweatdrop]

his OWN flesh & blood just under 2 yr old and over a pack of ciggies? WTF was he smoking?

real sad case......bugger should be hung by another anatomical organ [shakehead][shakehead]

the article didnt state the full news. He is also charged with sexually penetrating the girl's annus with a foreign object. Sick fellow.

Neutral Newbie

the article didnt state the full news. He is also charged with sexually penetrating the girl's annus with a foreign object. Sick fellow.

Where u get the above info? Sure not? 23mths nia....the father siao ah? OMG...hope nikkie can rip.

if cigarettes were not overpriced in sg, the father may not get so angry about the wasted ciggies.

u kidding right? about the ciggie price and the father's anger??? [confused]

Edited by Sabian

if cigarettes were not overpriced in sg, the father may not get so angry about the wasted ciggies.

hey bro if this was meant to be a joke it's really off. [thumbsdown] .. we're talking about life of a 2 yr old girl here who was beaten to death by her own father while her mother did nothing to stop him, just watch only..

bloody pack of cigrette less than $20 only, for that get angry until kill ur child?

↡ Advertisement