How much you pay for your childrens Chinese tuition?

Stdfrank

Wonder how much is tuition for Chinese where teacher come to our home to teach? Wife kiasu mentality and start looking at it as child about to go primary school. thanks for sharing.

Level:

Subject:

Rate:

location (will this matter?):

↡ Advertisement

what is the common language that you guys are using at home ?

My child did not need any because I inculcate the habit of reading story books (both languages) and newspaper OR any reading materials to them when they are in K2 .

we also speak both at home, but the child is weak in reading and writing Chinese.

I am not sure if tuition for Chinese really helps. It will be best if you can let you child get interested in Chinese as in play learning it will be much better then to learn the words by hard.

Wonder how much is tuition for Chinese where teacher come to our home to teach? Wife kiasu mentality and start looking at it as child about to go primary school. thanks for sharing.

Level:

Subject:

Rate:

location (will this matter?):

For my child,

Level: Primary 1

Subject: Chinese

Rate: $15/hr (Twice monthly for 2hrs each session)

location (will this matter?): Punggol 21 (teacher staying in Queensway)

Teacher is a PRC but she is good.....my child did not take Chinese lesson during K1/K2 in Childcare but managed to pick up and score almost 100% (avg 95%) for each spelling test & assessment in Primary 1 now....she have been teaching my child since K2...a dedicated teacher I must say.....

Neutral Newbie

Nowadays alot of non-Chinese students taking Chinese as 2nd language.Location i tink doesnt matter ba,coz now mostly tutors will travel to the student's hse.common fees will be $250 thereabt for 8 sessions a month?