This Honda Car, buy or don

GK-Mok

it's a YOM 08 mit CPT w OMV of 22.5k sellin at 67988 now (test drive unit with mileage of 200+km)

Calculation :

OMV = 22.5k X 2.27 = 51k

COE = approx 16k = 67k

RTx+misc = 1k = 68k means they sell at cost.

Maybe shd ask $65k and see what happens. No harm trying.

how wil YOM 08 affect future resale value of car? wil keep in warehouse for 1-2yrs affect car functions besides tyre life issue? thx for sharin.

I drove for 10mths already and somemore car in the SUN last time. Someone ask me to check tyres, I did and find nothing abnormal.

If they can warranty the car Electronic functions, then no issue right (since the Mechanical functions are in Warranty already).

↡ Advertisement

how to overdeclare OMV as it wil b reflected in log card rite? btw, it's not fr PI but AD.

The case is about my analysis of what happens when UnderDeclare / OverDeclare.

Neutral Newbie

dude juz get the new forester 2.0x it has a very big boot and lots of 2 row passenger space is ample plus the unknown to many the ease for put in & out baby car as the door can open up to 90 degrees angle wide...btw if u luv turbo do get the 2.5xt it left breathless juz among all the test drive i did for suv....hehe!

dude juz get the new forester 2.0x it has a very big boot and lots of 2 row passenger space is ample plus the unknown to many the ease for put in & out baby car as the door can open up to 90 degrees angle wide...btw if u luv turbo do get the 2.5xt it left breathless juz among all the test drive i did for suv....hehe!

u referrin to me? ya, but dat is way outta my budget. colt plus turbo is considerd very good for me; matchin vw touran century sprint:)

anyway, booked liao. final price is 68488 after 500 disc if i dont get solar film, wc from rike & cool. gg for v-kool X75 for front & front side w/screens.

cheers!

u referrin to me? ya, but dat is way outta my budget. colt plus turbo is considerd very good for me; matchin vw touran century sprint:)

anyway, booked liao. final price is 68488 after 500 disc if i dont get solar film, wc from rike & cool. gg for v-kool X75 for front & front side w/screens.

cheers!

colt plus turbo at 68.5 grand? Very good value :)

Hope uu enjoy your (slightly lenghtened) pocket rocket!

cheers!

Congrats!

the FC for the forester will differ greatly from the edix... as for 90deg wide doors, not critical becoz i find the edix door wide enuff.. :)

btw the CRV also has 90deg doors..

most impt, edix has 3 seats on the front row, which in the first place should be the reason why anyone would even consider the edix.. so that's a pt that is "non-negotiable" becoz no other car (save for vans) have such a feature in s'pore

Edited by Shanhz

Neutral Newbie

Having 4 year old child and another one coming out soon. Passenger includes a maid and my mum at most time. I am driving a Suzuki Swift, really need to get bigger car. Considering WISH or other MPV but I still prefer Hatchback. [drivingcar]

MPV like wish or stream is simply giving an option of 2 more seats or cargo space but cannot have both, so does not makes sense to get MPV cos i need the boot space for baby pram and other stuffs and to always need to fold down the back seats

While looking around Ubi carmart, one salesman told me he is help to

so...if anyone is interested to buy a new edix? there is 1 unit at Sxxx motors @ paya ubi.

but but but... its a '08 unit in pearl white, omv of 19k and selling @ 79,999.

condition sucks, paintwork sucks, leaves in the engine bay and best of all its clearance price. a brand new '09 new 7spd cvt wish from the same dealer w omv of 22k is going at same price of 79,999. negotiable? no. its 'limited edition' cos EOL already. 'special'!

haha...gd luck to the dealer!

went down KM 2 weeks back to check on Stream as looking for upgrade. Deciding btw wish or Stream.

Sales gal told me now have special promo, listed price 89K, but offer at 81K, even lower than Freed which KM is selling at 85K. Wonder why only special for Stream and when I asked on YOM, her face changed and told me it 07', but kept telling me no diff since I am enjoying discount upfront etc

Anyone think its a good buy? I called up my friend who run a motor workshop and he told me that if I am really keen, wait till Jan/Feb 10 and go back check, if KM still have stock, go bargain for 12-15k discount.