Touch N Go Refund

Elriond

Neutral Newbie

wonder if anybody can help me...

had a TnG card and last used it in aug last yr... tis yr sept went back m'sia and tried to use it but card was blocked... after searchin de net, realised that TnG cards must be used within a 12mth period or else it'll be designated as an inactive card...

now, my question is... anybody knows where i can go to get a refund on my card? emailed them already, 1 month liao still no news... i've got > RM100 on my card... *sigh*

↡ Advertisement

Mine also. Bought it just before they implement cashless at Woodlands. After that never use. $20 gone liao (forfeited) [knife]

1. What is the definition of DORMANT or INACTIVE TOUCH

Neutral Newbie

if i got RM20 inside, i tink i oso forego lor... but i tink i got abt RM100-RM150 leh... can pay for toll all de way to bukit kayu hitam lor... lol

de question I got is regarding point 3... they say, counter... but what counter? I asked my m'sian friends but they said most likely it's not those toll plaza counter...

when u go in via woodlands causeway, go to counter 10 at msia side dan since u already noe it's expired and i bet u hav bought another one on the way in rite?? so nx time u go in, juz go to tat counter 10 and ask for refund... if the lady say cant dan ask her to provide a better way to solve it...

When u go in via 2nd link passed by the first toll that they charged Rm 10.80 and drive towards second toll that will charge u Rm 2.30 immediately pls keep left and on the left side there is a big T n Go signage, that is their office. They closed at 7.30 pm.

Don't ppl know what is google? Juz google Touch n go la. R we in internet era?

hmm, guess wat... we are all surfing mcf right now... ppl ask question hopefully to get direct ans to save his trouble if happen any bros here got refund b4... u come here shoot TS for wat? nx time u ask question, we all shoot u and tell u go google...

hmm, guess wat... we are all surfing mcf right now... ppl ask question hopefully to get direct ans to save his trouble if happen any bros here got refund b4... u come here shoot TS for wat? nx time u ask question, we all shoot u and tell u go google...

Of course i shoot ppl because TnG is simple thing that can be google. If no info, juz call lor. What is the point of starting a thread to ask?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

thanks for the info, zniper & tonyg... no worries abt others... i usually ignore ppl who dun provide constructive criticisms... hahahaha...

Edited by Elriond
↡ Advertisement