All about vans....

Alfisti168

Hi. I am not able to post a new topic and not sure why. Anyway, am planning to buy a van. For cars, there are so many forums where u can meet and buy form other owners. How about for vans. Any active forum where I can meet other van owners and know more about vans as I am planning to get one soon.

↡ Advertisement

Hi. I am not able to post a new topic and not sure why. Anyway, am planning to buy a van. For cars, there are so many forums where u can meet and buy form other owners. How about for vans. Any active forum where I can meet other van owners and know more about vans as I am planning to get one soon.

Hi Danymic2000, saw your post and I'm getting a van next yr (current van COE expire 2015). Agree that's either not much post or post that is way back (13/14) on Van cos I'm searching for active forum for advice as well. I've narrow down to two van Fiat professional doble 1.3/1.6 or Nissan NV200 1.5.

Maybe if you interested we can share info "somehow" along the way. [:)]

Hi, am happy there is at least 1 person to reply. Yeah we can try to discuss details. Its my first time getting a van cause I am thinking of using iy for some deliveries and courier next year. Looking at urvan 04/05 with coe renewed. Need a bigger cargo space. Nv200 is nice too but spac3 is smaller.

• Praise 1

some van info

but u need to register

evc.sg

Huh? this club still have meh? I thought become dead town liao? I think you guys will have better luck on other club instead...

I am driving a van currently. Would be keen to join in any discussions on vans =D

hey bro. we have a small van club. what are u driving?

Hi, am happy there is at least 1 person to reply. Yeah we can try to discuss details. Its my first time getting a van cause I am thinking of using iy for some deliveries and courier next year. Looking at urvan 04/05 with coe renewed. Need a bigger cargo space. Nv200 is nice too but spac3 is smaller.

are you getting brand new or 2nd hand? suggest you test drive both models. nv200 is using reanult engine and after 3-4 years has a lot of issues.

hey bro. we have a small van club. what are u driving?

Driving a 1999 Daihatsu Hijet S200. Very old van already. Scrapping in 2017.

Just curious, the van club is an online forum?

• Praise 1

Old Japanese van is the most "maintenance-free" vehicle ever. Getting a Conti van or a newer Jap van (in this case Nissan with a Renault Heart) might see increase in your maintenance expense.

OOT: Now in fact most commercial vehicle come with Renault or PSA engine or badge engineering.

Edited by Cavver

As Jumpmanz saying even NV200 using Renault engine... wah lao... hear this my leg jelly... that means spare parts is expensive... For me I just hope Euro5 serve better...

Anyway, I'm changing between Mar to May 2015. Still have few month to research... Going for test drive soon... see how it goes... maybe I'll do a field report to share with you people.

I think I'll consider 2nd hand Jap van...

• Praise 1

Hi, wow didn't know ne Nissan has a Renault heart. I will be sticking to a used Nissan Urvan for sure. Need the space. Hoping to join whichever active van chat or group to learn more and maybe get together for coffee chats...

You do know how much the Citan is right?

Yes, its sharing the same chassis and engine as NV200 and Kangoo.

The price is more or less not far from the NV200 the last time i checked.

but because we wanted a automatic, we ended getting the vito instead :)

zhng until like that consperm tp will stop you

not to give you a ticket but to tell you how nice it is [grin]

complete_van1.jpg

• Praise 3

we moved beyond that. [drivingcar]

have a whatsapp & fb group to share knowledge and ideas about vans such as repairs, maintainence and mods [:p]

pm me if you keen.

As Jumpmanz saying even NV200 using Renault engine... wah lao... hear this my leg jelly... that means spare parts is expensive... For me I just hope Euro5 serve better...

Anyway, I'm changing between Mar to May 2015. Still have few month to research... Going for test drive soon... see how it goes... maybe I'll do a field report to share with you people.

I think I'll consider 2nd hand Jap van...

yup now the nv200 population still below 5 years old. after that the workshops will be their favourite pitstops. lol.

hiace seems like a popular choice even for 2nd hand.

any issues with the vito till now?

Edited by Jumpmanz
↡ Advertisement