Teenaged killers may escape jail and caning

Ahtong

all of them is alrd abv 18 when they kill the poor chap.... they might be young and ignorant... but a probation and reformative training for murderer?? now I know, not only Malaysia boleh.... SINGAPORE ALSO BOLEH!!!

KNN, the judge eat sai izzit?? such a serious crime still can ask for a report to assess their suitability for probation and reformative training??? if his child is the victim, I wonder still can tok this kind of noncense...

↡ Advertisement

all of them is alrd abv 18 when they kill the poor chap.... they might be young and ignorant... but a probation and reformative training for murderer?? now I know, not only Malaysia boleh.... SINGAPORE ALSO BOLEH!!!

KNN, the judge eat sai izzit?? such a serious crime still can ask for a report to assess their suitability for probation and reformative training??? if his child is the victim, I wonder still can tok this kind of noncense...

Welcome to Singapore my friend...

remember many years ago? a few ang moh boy got canned for vandalism??? im wondering they regretted for what they did if they see this news... they should kill someone in Singapore!!! probation and reformative training only, better than getting canned and the scar will follow them forever!

Edited by Tigershark1976

oh yah... and the joker who feed the monkey at mandai?? kena fine for a few thousand dollars?? they should kill the law enforcer that caught them on the spot.... few thousand dollars leh, by killing the law enforcer, at least got the chance to escape from the fine... if get caught, at most probation + reformative training nia mah.... no big deal..

NO. i think they should kena the rottan or they will never learn.

do it while they are still young, they will remember it for the rest of their life.

they killed a boy so kena rottan only already velly good, imo.

imagine they kena probation or whatever assessment only, the loved ones of the dead boy sure very angry.

Neutral Newbie

it was not pre-meditated murder. so not 1st degree. i think the main thing is the age. why complain here? write into the forum at least. but pple who complain here just want to do that. not interested in real change.

Yes?

those guys who committed the murder...sld be jailed and caned.

20yo is not a age we should give chance. one of them even in Yr3 of poly studies.

y Year 3 poly student cant differentiate what is wrong and right?

if age 18 allows one to drive a car (a weapon that can kill pedestrians), why is 20yo excusable for killing someone?

Neutral Newbie

i totally agree with you. the issue here is whether the legal age for major criminal offences should be lowered. i think kids beyond 16 (or even less) are totally aware of what they are doing. no excuses for them. and 21 is just an arbitrary number.

think of it as this way. the justice system in is little island is "ah gong" system. if connected to "ah gong", then it is ok, can get away with murder. dont believe, go and try....... [lipsrsealed]

if the editor of ah gong newspaper can get away with killing ppl on the road, why cant these kids get away???

Edited by Sunlight