You'll never watch alone!!!! LFC 2 - Man Utd 0

Dj_spike

It's really sad that kids like you get so angsty and aggrieved over football postings in an online forum.

Please type more WALLS OF TEXTA and wannabe psycho-babble analyzing online handles the the psyche behind these handles. I'm sure this will prove, beyond reproach, how cool, calm, collected and mature you are.

Not sure if you realize this, but your opinion isn't worth an iota to most people here because simply put, WHO THE f--k ARE YOU? Funny to see what a self-inflated sense of ego you have that you think you are the ultimate arbiter when it comes to football fun.

Get a life, moron.... aren't you tired of being the resident clown?

Relax relax.... ur only stooping down to his level by replying to him...

↡ Advertisement

Relax relax.... ur only stooping down to his level by replying to him...

Yup, agree. I tried to talk to everyone in a sensible manner, regardless which team they supported but just find that he is simply impossible to talk to.

Hence, I have decided to ignore and avoid him altogether.

Yup, agree. I tried to talk to everyone in a sensible manner, regardless which team they supported but just find that he is simply impossible to talk to.

Hence, I have decided to ignore and avoid him altogether.

If u notice, a few of us regulars are already doing that for a long time.... nvm ah... we just need to hope that our team can beat Fulham(not a pushover) this week... or else everything wasted..

Hitler loves Man U! :wub:

[laugh][laugh][thumbsup][thumbsup] better than other hitler spoofs

and the best was when he mentioned rooney and then the other lady say, 'dun cry colleen, he doesn't mean it'.

Classic!!

Neutral Newbie

It's really sad that kids like you get so angsty and aggrieved over football postings in an online forum.

Please type more WALLS OF TEXTA and wannabe psycho-babble analyzing the psyche behind online handles on these forums. I'm sure this will prove, beyond reproach, how cool, calm, collected and mature you are.

Not sure if you realize this, but your opinion isn't worth an iota to most people here because simply put, WHO THE f--k ARE YOU? Funny to see what a self-inflated sense of ego you have that you think you are the ultimate arbiter when it comes to football fun.

Get a life, moron.... aren't you tired of being the resident clown?

U don't dictate how i post. Kid. Lol.

Im the resident clown? Well, sure. If it makes you happy. [:p]

Anyway, resident clowns there are a lot here. If i have the time, i will pick out the past threads for u.

Last but not least, cool down will you. Have a nice day. :D

bro,dun bother about him liao.he is public enemy no 1 now.by the way,hes dead liao,why i know?look at his avatar,he even needs a little girl to hang himself.coz he is a "gu-naing" [gorgeous] .everytime say no time to cum in,its all bull s&*t.every time backside itchy and look at our post [hur] .

Did anyone watch that italian guy play?how did he fare?

So far so good. Despite lacking in match fitness, his 2 cameo appearances so far had been encouraging. This lad is oozing class. He should be on the sub bench again this coming match against Fulham. Look out for him.

Before to wrap up this win and move on to the next, I guess there is no harm highlighting:

1) Rafa got his 114 wins out of the 200 league games in-charge. His numbers is only bettered by King Dalglish. Of note, Wenger did get one title with a slightly inferior winning percentage than Rafa.

2) Liverpool Reserves beat Man Utd Reserves last night on penalties to progress to the Lancashire Senior Cup after a 1-1 scoreline after normal time. We went through 4-3 from the penalty shootout with our Reserve Keeper Dean Bouzanis the hero, saving 2 of their kicks. This is also the 2nd time the Reds Reserves had recorded a victory over Man Utd this season - a solitary goal from David N'gog settled that encounter.

Let's hope we keep up the good work with a win at the Cottage tomorrow.

Edited by JumpySpeedFiend

Neutral Newbie

ok, now 4 me 2 add in my 2cents worth... lol

been some rumours goin ard after de match tat benitez's gonna get a 2nd striker 2 "complement/accompany" de kid... tink it was even on mon's ST sports section...

now, question is... who would u wanna c in tat role?

4 me, there's only 1 person... David Villa... w/ him, i tink our attack wil b notting short of devastating...

Valencia is rumoured to be keen in offloading Silva and Villa.

Hope Liverpool has the money to grab them both and offload Riera and Babel.

Valencia is rumoured to be keen in offloading Silva and Villa.

Hope Liverpool has the money to grab them both and offload Riera and Babel.

Ask rafa to sell his arse mayb can raise some $$$. Current status.... use what to buy? peanuts?

Ask rafa to sell his arse mayb can raise some $$$. Current status.... use what to buy? peanuts?

Use toilet paper can or not.... Unless they sell to Arab, no way will have money one..

↡ Advertisement