Car insurance Renewal

Passion

Hi All,I was quote by AIG for insurance at 1600+.My car is Altis(08) 1.6L elegance version.Got a broker to source for me and he got back to me with 1.5k+ with OAC.Is that a range for 1.6L league?My previous Mz2 Hatch was quoted 1.1k with 10% NCD.This time i have 20% NCD and this kind of pricing?Am I carrot? [knife]

↡ Advertisement

no carrot, insurance went up north so even your NCD increase it's cannot compete with the increase.

try auntie lucy direct, i find tat they have better pricing sometimes onli trouble is when u wanna claim against your own insurance. but u can get their plus plan when allow u to go any workshop or even authorize dealer if not wrong.

even you have a broker, you must also try to source the price yrself.

no such thing as broker can get the best deal.

the last broker that i had dont have any link with NTUC.

I go direct to NTUC and got S$300 cheaper than the broker quote.

Hi All,I was quote by AIG for insurance at 1600+.My car is Altis(08) 1.6L elegance version.Got a broker to source for me and he got back to me with 1.5k+ with OAC.Is that a range for 1.6L league?My previous Mz2 Hatch was quoted 1.1k with 10% NCD.This time i have 20% NCD and this kind of pricing?Am I carrot? [knife]

I was quoted approximately the same amount for my 1.6 litre sedan car.

Hi all,I used the NTUC Income online quotation.The next day an agent from NTUC called me,as usual,intro me their current product,then move on to brief me my motor insurance.I was quoted 1.5k initially.Cause the webby don't have altis.And I just leave it as toyota.Few hrs later,she called back and make amendment to the quotation.She said she quoted me Toyota Wish premium,and my actual premium is only 1.2k.Like other bro mentioned,it's always good to source around.

Hi all,I used the NTUC Income online quotation.The next day an agent from NTUC called me,as usual,intro me their current product,then move on to brief me my motor insurance.I was quoted 1.5k initially.Cause the webby don't have altis.And I just leave it as toyota.Few hrs later,she called back and make amendment to the quotation.She said she quoted me Toyota Wish premium,and my actual premium is only 1.2k.Like other bro mentioned,it's always good to source around.

I'm driving Altis too and NCD 20%, India Ins gave me $900+. I'm over 30 liao.

I used the NTUC online quote and they didn't even get back to me.

I got a few brokers and they all quote me lowest was Tokio Marine for $620, after 50% ncd.

Finally, I signed with another one for below $600. [laugh]

Sorry can I check if yours is 3rd party only?How come it can reach so low?My car insurance under my uncle's name and he's late 40s.

I used the NTUC online quote and they didn't even get back to me.

I got a few brokers and they all quote me lowest was Tokio Marine for $620, after 50% ncd.

Finally, I signed with another one for below $600. [laugh]

possible to give me the contact of the brokers and the coy tat give u under 600$.

btw what car u driving ? and your age how come so low

I'm in my early 40's and NCD50%.Just renew again with MSIG and paying $632 ++ after GST and excess $300 .

Get a quote from their online and see if their 'gap cover benefit' suit your need ?

Here is the link :

http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/insura...-protector.html

I was with MSIG this year, but they didn't give me a good discount. In fact, they raise my premium to $780, which is why I went with http://www.insuremycar.com.sg

I was quoted the same as u 6 months ago when i did my 3rd renewal. Aunty lucy lagi best, quoted me 2.4k while AIG 2.2K. my previous insurance lonpac dun wanna insure me. Say SUV very hot fav in malaysia they don't insured driver with NCD lesser than 50%. Wat the crap. I dun even go malaysia n never make any claim b4.I'm 28 yrs old, driving rush with 20% NCD. in the end settle OAC the same price as u. ppl telling me india cheapest but they quoted me 1.8k. I've never paid lesser b4 since i own car in 07 despite having NCD. 1yr 1.4k, 2nd yr with 10% NCD still 1.4k, 3 rd yr company dun want to insure, so LL at the mercy of others settled for the cheapest 1.6k.