Top 8 reasons why real men drive manual

Prostcode

Neutral Newbie

Im glad you all like the article.

For me I'm deeply saddened by the fact that now got lesser and lesser manual cars.

Thank God for Honda performance cars.. Like Civic Type R, Integra Type R, EG6, EG9, EK4 SIR, EK9. These cars will always and only be manual they BETTER DAMN BE (but of course)!!!

Not just Honda performance cars. Even EVO (not saying the new EVO 10 with SST)... EVO 9 and below.

But, WRX got Auto leh. Luckily got STI :D

STI now got A-line...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Im glad you all like the article.

For me I'm deeply saddened by the fact that now got lesser and lesser manual cars.

Thank God for Honda performance cars.. Like Civic Type R, Integra Type R, EG6, EG9, EK4 SIR, EK9. These cars will always and only be manual they BETTER DAMN BE (but of course)!!!

Not just Honda performance cars. Even EVO (not saying the new EVO 10 with SST)... EVO 9 and below.

But, WRX got Auto leh. Luckily got STI :D

STI now got A-line...

Admin sorry don't know why got double post

Edited by Zac

Neutral Newbie

Audi R8 V10 has semi-auto and flappy pedal gearbox and still can drift... (But i don't know if this counted...)

And your date or what will be impressed by the exotic supercar! Plus the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder... fantabulous! Still the e-gear which is like the same as the R8 with flappy pedals and your date will be even more impressed!

really respect those ladies who drive manual cars, not because of no choice but because they like it!

The shift stick will come in handy when they feel horny on the spot.....

Huh? Why cannot? To resolve backroll simply apply the brakes. Upon moving off from that position, release clutch to biting point while still stepping on the brakes, use the heel of your right foot to prod the accelerator once or twice before releasing the brakes. Since clutch is already biting and engine revs are up, you will experience no problems in moving off from a slope.

Engine stall? Don't throw clutch lor! It's all about clutch control. [cool]

is this advanced technique? i thought driving schools all apply handbrakes 1

is this advanced technique? i thought driving schools all apply handbrakes 1

School apply handbrakes in steep slop.. but in gentle sloop that is they way to move off.

↡ Advertisement