Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)

Achtung

This model is called TP S9. The agent ZMC Automotive is asking for a ridiculous price. Just browse through the websites of Ali Express and Ezbuy. Can see tons of such models selling at a much more reasonable price.

Thought it's ok....lucky never buy....

Twincharged

This model is called TP S9. The agent ZMC Automotive is asking for a ridiculous price. Just browse through the websites of Ali Express and Ezbuy. Can see tons of such models selling at a much more reasonable price.

yup, taobao has plenty. i bought 2 of those mono chrome ones. working well. $20 only. if spoil just throw and buy another. and one can do it another 4 times for the price of the ZMC one.

yup, taobao has plenty. i bought 2 of those mono chrome ones. working well. $20 only. if spoil just throw and buy another. and one can do it another 4 times for the price of the ZMC one.

One bad point about buying online is lack of warranty. But i am like you, throw away the warranty and avoid paying exorbitant prices

Yes

Something similar (Aliexpress, Taobao even cheaper)

post-128138-0-51627200-1553675457_thumb.jpg

No. Something similar (solar powered) Lonjixin. Was more expensive 2 or 3 years ago. One sensor already kaput, waiting to change new tyres then replace entire set.

Supercharged

Those on Lazada and EZBuy like chiong Steelmate Tpms. Anyone used before and how's the quality? How do reset the position after rotation?

How do you ship from China? Most of these have in built battery right? I always cannot get items with batteries shipped from Taobao / Aliexpress. Share your secret please, thanks!

Turbocharged

How do you ship from China? Most of these have in built battery right? I always cannot get items with batteries shipped from Taobao / Aliexpress. Share your secret please, thanks!

Tpms no issue from aliexpress. I think have to see what item. As long clearly marked and non-significant should be ok.

(edited)

I'd get ezbuy.sg to Buy-for-Me and have it shipped home via sea-freight or if I have no patience, via sensitive air.

https://ezbuy.sg/category/?keywords=tpms There's plenty of tpms in their catalog to pick up, including the relevant shipping options/costs.

Edited by Bluemint

Brought external type TPMS @ $38.

Pumped 235kpa show 33psi(227kpa) on display.

For this price with this accuracy is consider acceptable i guess.

China brand and made in china.

Hope it can last over 1 year happy liao 🤭

20200103_164800.jpg

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Koreancarsg said:

20200103_164800.jpg

Buy from taobao only $22. Good enough. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Koreancarsg said:

20200103_164800.jpg

go to aliexpress can get at least $10-15 cheaper for the same thing

2 hours ago, Dafansu said:

go to aliexpress can get at least $10-15 cheaper for the same thing

But there is a risk of getting faulty unit and long waiting time.

Getting locally confirm the set is functional b4 payment. 

↡ Advertisement