ERP parking charges extra

Bluepica

Any bro here encounter those ERP parking system charges extra when they left the car park? How do I recover the extra charge?

↡ Advertisement

How say charge extra leh?

Oh I parked at the Club Street auto car park.. went in 8pm, left about 10pm, cash card deducted $4.50 showing on the car park gantry panel... after 5pm suppose to be $1 hourly... keep think n think, I went back to the car park to double check the charges...so actually the correct charge should be only$2.25 since the charge is go by per 15 min block.

Thus I was being charged extra $2.25

Oh I parked at the Club Street auto car park.. went in 8pm, left about 10pm, cash card deducted $4.50 showing on the car park gantry panel... after 5pm suppose to be $1 hourly... keep think n think, I went back to the car park to double check the charges...so actually the correct charge should be only$2.25 since the charge is go by per 15 min block.

Thus I was being charged extra $2.25

Go to management with the exact Cashcard you use, ask them to check the transaction history.

Good luck.

Go to management with the exact Cashcard you use, ask them to check the transaction history.

Good luck.

ok thanks :)

↡ Advertisement