PI A5 Quattro Cabrio or the 323i Cabrio???

Ltcy

Bros,

Just to seek some opinion here... I am having the thoughts of changing to a cabrio, and in fact have been having this thoughts for a while. Between the A5 Quattro Cabrio and 323i cabrio, which do you think is better? Both are from PI. I got the pricing from Auto Sportique. They are offering me $174k for the A5 and $173k for the 323i. And anyone has any negative or positive experience from Auto Sportique?

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers...

↡ Advertisement

Bros,

Just to seek some opinion here... I am having the thoughts of changing to a cabrio, and in fact have been having this thoughts for a while. Between the A5 Quattro Cabrio and 323i cabrio, which do you think is better? Both are from PI. I got the pricing from Auto Sportique. They are offering me $174k for the A5 and $173k for the 323i. And anyone has any negative or positive experience from Auto Sportique?

Cheers...

One hard top the other soft top...... I would still take a BMW if u ask me... [:p]

Bros,

Cheers...

New car price with COE?

New car price with COE?

TS post from 2009 leh, I think price at least increased by 20K now.

Anyway, on the topic of the 2 car comparo - saw an A5 cabrio top down on the road just now - damn chio. But I would go for the hardtop as well, think more durable in the long run.

but the maintenance cost will be high if someone were to vandalize the canvas...

haha, yea, unless you suey lo, keep kena vandals, but hardtop oso can be vandalised, but what difference does hard and soft top make?

HA... I almost forgotten abt this thread.... It has been so long. I gotten the A5 cabrio and have been enjoying the car for the last 1 yr.

I think hardtop will have a better sound insulation (lesser roadnoise) compared to softtop but maintenance wise, I think both on high side?

Think it will cost >10k to change the canvas..

correct me if i am wrong... [;)]