Most useless mod you did to your car? amt spent?

Nemozai

Neutral Newbie

guess one man's meat is another man's poison... and also different mods have different effects on diff cars... wonder which useless Mod takes the cake? [:p]

Ninja? cold air charge? air-con cut off? cyclone? air charger? brake booster? magnet for the oil filter / fuel line? i even saw a fuel regulator on a stock NA car... but then maybe it was port n polished upgraded pistons... crank pully... lighten flywheel... hmmmm...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Velocity tuner, abt $50. Some magnet fuel line thingy, $160... [bigcry]

its ok, lesson learnt... btw wats a velocity tuner? like cyclone? metal thingy put in before the airbox is it?

next time get reviews before you buy anything... will save alot of unecessary $ spent... [:)]

Forgot the brand and cost but similar to simota spiral turbo..since fix the thing till now 2 yrs later don feel any different..and what is it use for .. [laugh]

Air charger bought around the same time...useless.. [laugh]

Regarded as useless and have to live with it... [crazy]

pivot voltage stabilizer... plus 5 point grounding... simply useless...

was told can prolong battery life... yet battery die within 1 year...

Simota stainless steel filter... it did improve pick up n more noise... plus more "air" flow thru with dust... in the end cost me $60 to clear the sludge in the throttle...

stock is the best...

Edited by Kanchelsk

Velocity tuner, abt $50. Some magnet fuel line thingy, $160... [bigcry]

hahaha... i tot im the only idiot in this forum who bot a pair of magnet at $100+..... [laugh][laugh][laugh] ... u really brighten upo my day!

Edited by Tigershark1976

Steering wheel cover. Makes the steering wheel look fat and more difficult to grip.

I rather have the whole steering wheel leather wrapped by professional workshop.

Neutral Newbie

For me it has to be Cyclone. Did that mod in early 90's....couldn't feel anything.

i really tink cyclone or anything similar is really bs... and to think that it had an original cert thingy... maybe... just maybe on the dyno you can see SLIGHT difference on the dyno...

Neutral Newbie

fancy lights for $170 [knife] now some blow liao [bigcry]

by the way having neon lights on your car is Maximum court fine of $1000... :mellow:

Neutral Newbie

$270 grounding cables... when same effect could have been gotten for $40... if there was an effect...

what brand sia... $270 for grounding cables? think the effects are too minimal... logically have effect lah... [laugh] all in the mind...

but all in all the effects are always more felt in older cars...

Neutral Newbie

bodykit....

if it was a good quality bodykit, de-kit and sell lah... at least it did look good when you 1st bought rite? ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Forgot the brand and cost but similar to simota spiral turbo..since fix the thing till now 2 yrs later don feel any different..and what is it use for .. [laugh]

Air charger bought around the same time...useless.. [laugh]

Regarded as useless and have to live with it... [crazy]

i had a frd put air-charger in his YRZ... he say good leh.... but i think its riduclous... if its not on, then is there enuf openings for 'normal' air to flow through? or must be on all the time?

i installed simota spiral be4... low end to mid nothing if not worse... but high-revs like smoother leh... :D

↡ Advertisement