Where to find feng shui water fountain !!!

Adamvios

Neutral Newbie

Where to find feng shui water fountain !!! ( I dont want the ball turing type )Just normal water fall down. where can find it ? Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

There is a company that sell water fountain along Thomson Road, behind the florist company. The name of the company is The Nature Company, address is 15 Joan Road. I got mine there, once a while have been going back there to find some accessories and replacement part.

hi bro, u can try some shops at IMM - they have ready made ones.

i got mine custom made on advise by feng shui master coz not enough water element = no $. this contractor did for me - www.waterconcepts.com.sg

dun ask me if effective yet got just recently completed. feng shui sifu said take 4-6 weeks for it to take effect on my well being. [:p]

if for fengshui purposes, most water feature CMI. the bigger your house, the more "water" you need to accumulate the qi. and the depth has to be deep enough. u can try Anchorpt basement, a water feature shop, have a somehwat cheap water feature. est <$500.

for places to install, u can try reading this book foc at popular, installing aquarium by joey yap. or for fun reading

http://www.fengshuiqueen.com/abtfs/secret_theo/tank.html

a even cheaper dirty fix, use a ikea large container (<$30), fill water. if u feel it works, then invest in a good water feature. do install on a good auspicious day and hour aka element tat is beneficial to the breadwinner.

Edited by Peqasus

Neutral Newbie

Hi Pegasus,

What does it mean on item #6 "Add in the 4 big, blue air stones (about the size of 50 cents coins) with bubbles blowing"?

Thank you for sharing.

if for fengshui purposes, most water feature CMI. the bigger your house, the more "water" you need to accumulate the qi. and the depth has to be deep enough. u can try Anchorpt basement, a water feature shop, have a somehwat cheap water feature. est <$500.

for places to install, u can try reading this book foc at popular, installing aquarium by joey yap. or for fun reading

http://www.fengshuiqueen.com/abtfs/secret_theo/tank.html

a even cheaper dirty fix, use a ikea large container (<$30), fill water. if u feel it works, then invest in a good water feature. do install on a good auspicious day and hour aka element tat is beneficial to the breadwinner.

thanks for the link.... going to put some coins as suggested