Malaysia: Road Trip to Desaru.....

Ticklish8

look at the picture... shouldnt be a problem...if want additional bed must pay RM100 if i not mistaken.. alternatively can sleep at the couch....in front of the TV

Need an additional bed ? Bring your own single mattress. Buy it along the way at Carrefour.

↡ Advertisement

look at the picture... shouldnt be a problem...if want additional bed must pay RM100 if i not mistaken.. alternatively can sleep at the couch....in front of the TV

hmm...seems the picture taken quite nice and big room...may book 1 unit for RnR when i am back in Sin. [laugh]

yup you are right, just email their manager, Azhar Lim to ask about the theme park... it will be open by this week.....

email ? they have email now ?

2 weeks ago when I ask for my booking confirmation to be sent in email, I was told they don't have it yet. Only way was through Fax.

Neutral Newbie

Thinking going over to Lotus Resort to look look this weekend.

But my gps cannot find Lotus Resort.

Can anyone provide me with the Gps co-ords so that i can insert in my garmin gps.

thks

Thinking going over to Lotus Resort to look look this weekend.

But my gps cannot find Lotus Resort.

Can anyone provide me with the Gps co-ords so that i can insert in my garmin gps.

thks

It's the left turn just before the entrance to Pulai Desaru.

Sorry, I'm not sure how I can extract the coordinates from my Garmin.

If you're using malsing maps, it is already marked as Desaru Impian Resort, as in the old name and it will bring right to its entrance.

It's the left turn just before the entrance to Pulai Desaru.

Sorry, I'm not sure how I can extract the coordinates from my Garmin.

Just came back from Lotus Desaru after spending 2 nights there. Overall quite nice.

2 bedroom unit is spacious and weather was great. No rain at all, just windy.

Waves are strong so swimming at the open sea is not advisable. In fact no one did. Not even any sea sports.

I was happy just to soak my feet with sea water.

Easy drive and road condition is good.

I have just make a reservation with Lotus Desaru via email where I received a reply from Azhar Lim of the resort to instruct me to do a funds transfer with a given acct # and fax the transaction details back to them....is that the only way to reserve a guarantee room with Lotus Desaru ?

Care to share are there any other options to secure a reservation confirmation such as credit card # ?...I've remembered some comments in this forum that they fax something to them to secure the rooms, what exactly did they faxed...credit card number details ?

Appreciate some advise on that. Thnx

↡ Advertisement