What happen to carwash @ Caltex Upper Thomson?

Whyeme

i passed by yesterday and only did i realise that the whole caltex gas station was either being demolished or re built...

the car wash station gone too...i still have many carwash coupons!

anyone knows where the carwash shifted to? or they totally closed down? [:(]

↡ Advertisement

just to update this thread, they have opened another new branch inside Yew Tee industrial estate. This one is open for the whole night. So anyone who still have the coupons can go there for the wash instead. They also have another in Macpherson area, but exact address I forgot liao.

just to update this thread, they have opened another new branch inside Yew Tee industrial estate. This one is open for the whole night. So anyone who still have the coupons can go there for the wash instead. They also have another in Macpherson area, but exact address I forgot liao.

I think the one in Macpherson suppose to be at Harvey Road, I went on Sunday night around 8:30pm but unable to find. Anyone has update of the location?

Regards.

the carwash at the new caltex sembawang opp neesoon camp charges $3 n the one at caltex upp thomson beside lower pierce reservoir, charges $4, both run by the same company, wen 2 the one at sembawang n recognsed the staff n wen asked dey confirmed, the carwash at the 2 stations belong 2 same management, tink the $3 promo at sembawang onli 4 awhile coz the caltex jus opened after rebuilt [wave]

Sibeh sianzzz I stuck with alot of coupons. Last time I buy alot cos I work woodlands on the way back home to YCK can pass by to wash. Now must detour to Mandai Estate to wash. Waste my time and petrol. Anyone want to take over my coupon? I letting go @ $1 per coupon. Those whom stay nearby can buy from me. Thank You.

↡ Advertisement