Where Is Our Stadium ............

Picnic06-Biante15

In today CNA : DPM Wong says government will continue to invest heavily in sports

SINGAPORE : Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said the government will continue to invest heavily in sports, as evidenced by the Sports Hub, which is due to be constructed at the Kallang waterfront.

Speaking to the media at the Chinese Swimming Club's Centennial Charity Dinner, Mr Wong also gave his support for next year's Youth Olympic Games, urging Singaporeans to come forward in support of the event and the youth athletes.

For what I know, it had been shelved again and again.......... Boomz.. [:(][:(][:(]

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement

i am wondering Roger Federer, Tiger Woods,Messi all famous players do they supported by funds from their gahment

why ours so unique?

recently our that swimmer comment that she did v well in the competition yet no support morally etc..

i mean why our sportsman so wierd one?this kind of things if pple dun support,they also wana comment..

if they kana jeer like epl etc..i think they will commit suicide then...

Supercharged

For what I know, it had been shelved again and again.......... Boomz.. [:(][:(][:(]

firstly, it should be "shingz" not "boomz" in this context,

go brush up on your Ris Low'isms [smash]

secondly, the old stadium is still alive and kicking,

just last night i saw the lights were on.

In today CNA : DPM Wong says government will continue to invest heavily in sports

SINGAPORE : Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said the government will continue to invest heavily in sports, as evidenced by the Sports Hub, which is due to be constructed at the Kallang waterfront.

Speaking to the media at the Chinese Swimming Club's Centennial Charity Dinner, Mr Wong also gave his support for next year's Youth Olympic Games, urging Singaporeans to come forward in support of the event and the youth athletes.

Tok so much, bring back the malaysia cup first la~......

Akan datang...

You must be patient.... very patient.

from closing ceremony till now........ :ph34r: 5 or 6 years gone...... :huh:

chasing away Oasis Rest, Snooker Salon on the perplex of re-building new stadium ...... <_<<_<

if only they did build it back then, we are now enjoying the new sport hub. :ph34r:

i am wondering Roger Federer, Tiger Woods,Messi all famous players do they supported by funds from their gahment

why ours so unique?

recently our that swimmer comment that she did v well in the competition yet no support morally etc..

i mean why our sportsman so wierd one?this kind of things if pple dun support,they also wana comment..

if they kana jeer like epl etc..i think they will commit suicide then...

One thing still puzzle me in my mind is the Table Tennis coach Liu case ...... :ph34r:

where's the support...... [:|][:|]

from closing ceremony till now........ :ph34r: 5 or 6 years gone...... :huh:

chasing away Oasis Rest, Snooker Salon on the perplex of re-building new stadium ...... <_<<_<

if only they did build it back then, we are now enjoying the new sport hub. :ph34r:

U missed out on the resturants which are affected by the proposed sport hub!!!

U missed out on the resturants which are affected by the proposed sport hub!!!

Yup...... a small hawker centre (6 stalls only) along Jalan Benaan Kapal where the nasi lemak sambal is [thumbsup][thumbsup] and the cheapest teochew muai .......

what talking him, what EVIDENCE? the so called Sports Hub is NON Existant after been shelved year after year after year... u mean talk only counted as investment ah?

Haha. I didn't even know Wong Kanna Seng is the DPM lah. [laugh]

Ever since the Tony Tan-Lee Hsien Loooooong era ended, nv keep track of who's who liao.

hmmmmmm.................... you sounded like a FT....... :ph34r: , don't know our ministers, cannot blame..

Local don't know own ministers, something wrong ..... [hur]

[laugh][laugh]

hmmmmmm.................... you sounded like a FT....... :ph34r: , don't know our ministers, cannot blame..

Local don't know own ministers, something wrong ..... [hur]

uu quite right. But cabinet always reshuffle one.

Therefore, instead of remembering wrongly, why not dun remember at all?

↡ Advertisement