Can LED pole light pass VICOM inspection?

Teo_jason

Neutral Newbie

should nt be a problem. my pole light is blue n i juz pass my inspection.. no other mod they will nt disturb u 1.. and also see where de inspection centre.. those super ON 1 i bo guarrantee u alr..

Vicom Yishun very the meow.

Give me a lot of red tape when I went for exhaust inspection.

Fedup, I got it approved at Vicom Sin Ming.

Subsequently, I was advised (due to some other pipe issue) to go STA Sin Ming for inspection and passed without hassle.

Neutral Newbie

STA highere chance to pass.. if they fail u for the pole light think will not need to pay for reinsspection. if u afraid, bring the stock lihgt bulb tgt lo.. juz change it before u go in.. juz less than a min job..

There's no standard in inspection.

It depends on the inspector mood and what he thinks is LAW.

At Yishun Vicom, my friend had a inspector told him that whtie LED is ok, but it must match with white bulb.

You cannot have yellow bulb and white LED or vice versa.

Where is there such a rule, except make-up by the inspector?

Quite lame... unlike headlights where they actually are important as they are used to light up the roads, pole light is just a light so to fail because it is LED is really stupid. But what to do... they say fail you cannot contest also just suck thumb. But absurd if you ask me.

Neutral Newbie

Quite lame... unlike headlights where they actually are important as they are used to light up the roads, pole light is just a light so to fail because it is LED is really stupid. But what to do... they say fail you cannot contest also just suck thumb. But absurd if you ask me.

ya doesnt make sense.

still intending to replace my pole lights..

now reconsider.

↡ Advertisement