What is your stress in life ?

Vextan

Always wanted somewhere to rant, vent out steam and release stress. What's yours ?

Work quite stress, keep making amendments on proposal again and again, stress that boss will get fed up . Stress of looking after kids as health worsening and have difficulty running after them, stress of having to deal with in laws when dont like to, stress when reading Picanto's thread ... how to destress ah ? how about going pub to drink this friday anyone ?

↡ Advertisement

Greatest stress I have now is $$, wifey not working atm as on social visit pass need to wait for another few month for the PR appointment then another 3 month waiting for approval. Then waiting for my wifey to get a job, then I will have lesser stress [laugh] all in all is all about $$.

my stress...how to retire in comfort.... [:p] u need a good rest bro...

at least you are not worrying about what is right ahead bro. i think many people worry for day to day instead of twenty years later. [laugh]

Go for a run to de-stress, occasionally kena F by my lady boss, sigh.

drink better don't drive hor [;)]

ok, will remember your advice. if kanna locked up for drink driving is worse than stress.

Always wanted somewhere to rant, vent out steam and release stress. What's yours ?

Work quite stress, keep making amendments on proposal again and again, stress that boss will get fed up . Stress of looking after kids as health worsening and have difficulty running after them, stress of having to deal with in laws when dont like to, stress when reading Picanto's thread ... how to destress ah ? how about going pub to drink this friday anyone ?

reading picanto's thread is an entertainment to de-stress.

a lot of time stress is coming from ourself, we worried about how boss feel, worried about kids not doing well, worried about in law think of us, etc. many of time if you ask the thing/people that causes the stress, they don't even know they actually did that to you! cos they are also dealing with their own stress!

like the famous hong kong uncle said "你有压力,我有压力!"

ha ha ha....because my right ahead is simpler...my folks are able to support themself(they are retire)...I not married...probably not intending to...so i have no wifey problem...no kids problem...no MIL problem...no housing problem(living with parents)...car break even liao as for now...so going forward even sell can get back money...boss if die die not happy with me...fire me lor...i sell everything...take MRT...will never die...i believe pple will be willing to hire me at least as a cashier...if not then i ask bro FCW75 if he need carpenter...never do before...nevermind.....i can learn.....long hour no problem....can survive can liao...

so ha ha...as long as I still fit to work..i am not too worried...only stress when I physically too weak to work anymore... ^_^

ha ha ha....because my right ahead is simpler...my folks are able to support themself(they are retire)...I not married...probably not intending to...so i have no wifey problem...no kids problem...no MIL problem...no housing problem(living with parents)...car break even liao as for now...so going forward even sell can get back money...boss if die die not happy with me...fire me lor...i sell everything...take MRT...will never die...i believe pple will be willing to hire me at least as a cashier...if not then i ask bro FCW75 if he need carpenter...never do before...nevermind.....i can learn.....long hour no problem....can survive can liao...

so ha ha...as long as I still fit to work..i am not too worried...only stress when I physically too weak to work anymore... ^_^

The best attitude everyone should have [thumbsup]

Stress about how I can ensure a comfort good life for my family....

Work stress frankly I dont mind cos work for now is just the means to an end....

Bro, being singlehood has its problem too. Just that u will not see it till maybe 30 yrs time.

Bro, being singlehood has its problem too. Just that u will not see it till maybe 30 yrs time.

Not just old age.

A person is in his/her 30s will suddenly realise that all the friends suddenly can't meet up or catchup as often due to family/kids.

Greatest stress I have now is $$, wifey not working atm as on social visit pass need to wait for another few month for the PR appointment then another 3 month waiting for approval. Then waiting for my wifey to get a job, then I will have lesser stress [laugh] all in all is all about $$.

I think most newly weds are facing the same problem that you have there [:p]

Arm with a fishing rod, a jug of ice cold water, MP3, 1 magazine and go to a quiet spot to do fishing. Don't think of anything else, even HP switch off...... [cool]

So many spot in SG where one can have a quiet time fishing...... [bounce2][bounce2]

Not just old age.

A person is in his/her 30s will suddenly realise that all the friends suddenly can't meet up or catchup as often due to family/kids.

Yes very true. U will realise your kakis will get lesser and lesser when all of them get settled down and start their own family.

↡ Advertisement