Will you buy a haunted house and move in?

Xiao_bai77

If it is really dirt cheap and I feel comfortable with it...I will.

I have lived in really old houses (some as old as 180yrs and there were some death during that time) and I feel ok about it.

But I once viewed an apartment (wanted to rent) which had rotting smell and a large faint stain on the carpet...I didn't feel good about it and decided not to rent. I later found out that an old lady died in that apartment alone and her body was only found about a month later. the landlord didn't even bother to do a proper cleaning up. If he had done a good cleaning up job, I might have rented it. I was poor and desperate for a place , near my office, to stay.

↡ Advertisement

Just Curious,

If a 5 room flat Value at 400K and someone died in an accident in this unit less than a year.

Will you buy and how much you are willingly to pay???

Mai siao lah, 400K is not cheap, plus got extra inside, it's not the fung shui, its the "Chi" of the house, it won't be good, even if you don't bother, but have young kids, your kids will not be happy, because young kids can "FEEL" this sort of things.

If you really want, then put a bowl of cooked rice in the house and see what happens. PM me if interested to know further why.

Mai siao lah, 400K is not cheap, plus got extra inside, it's not the fung shui, its the "Chi" of the house, it won't be good, even if you don't bother, but have young kids, your kids will not be happy, because young kids can "FEEL" this sort of things.

If you really want, then put a bowl of cooked rice in the house and see what happens. PM me if interested to know further why.

ah nor when i was young my parents moved to bukit timah then i everyday kena nightmares cause i felt something staring at me while i eat sleep and play.

within few days my parents gotta look for new house again.

feel so guilty now :wacko:

Just Curious,

If a 5 room flat Value at 400K and someone died in an accident in this unit less than a year.

buy n rent? :D

Neutral Newbie

My parents told me there's one red building at balestier...haunted...n the owner had to paint it all red to "chase" away the ghost...tink now it's oredi an old building, fully occupied le...

If pp so bantang, dun understand y they dun mind living in a haunted building?

Edited by Limhm

Dunno if anyone recall the Adrian Lim's case in TPY. Media even interview the family staying in the house if they feel anything, but the new owner gave a very steady answer. "If Adrian still around I'll tell him I've bought this house and ask him to leave."

Edited by Buffy

My parents told me there's one red building at balestier...haunted...n the owner had to paint it all red to "chase" away the ghost...tink now it's oredi an old building, fully occupied le...

tan tong meng tower? one of the only red residential building in sg... heard many stories of drowning in the pool...

"Why pay to get haunted"...as your post reads..."haunted house"...so I presume you know the poltergeists or ghosts will play tricks and be up to some form of mischief or there's bound to be some haunting of some sorts...if you can truly live with that, then I suppose its ok. But ask yourself how many of us out there will be like that? Even if its FOC, I will also think twice or thrice whether to move in or not, much less think about owning it! If U dun know the history of the home and then buy it then its still understandable...but if U know the history liao and still go ahead with the purchase, then I really dun understand liao... :)

The most scary flat has to be the one where the man killed Liu Hong Mei and chopped her up. After that, he threw the body parts into kallang river. The feet was never recovered.

Imagine you buy that flat and at midnite, she come and ask you 'have you seen my feet'? :blink:

Sorry bro, I am quite the skeptic but I enjoy keeping an open mind and like exploring the paranormal. Do you mind sharing more details of this with us?

Imagine you buy that flat and at midnite, she come and ask you 'have you seen my feet'? :blink:

Still less scary than if her bloody, disembodied feet walked to you.

that the building after PIE exit to balestier road.

not really huanted lah, just that when it's in other color problem keep happening. the wall keep turning back to red after a while.

but resident there are mostly china pple and foreigner.

Dunno if anyone recall the Adrian Lim's case in TPY. Media even interview the family staying in the house if they feel anything, but the new owner gave a very steady answer. "If Adrian still around I'll tell him I've bought this house and ask him to leave."

that's because he have not seen Adrian in the night.

Just Curious,

People died before still selling 400k.....even sell 300k I wont buy unless it is sold for 250k buy and rent it out [laugh] . Since I am the only son can stay with parent.

↡ Advertisement