Foreign taxi driver in Singapore ???

Kanchelsk

becos there are more and more ah tiong around so taxi need to expand their market like the MPs said.

for me..ah tiong still ok la...

some of them are quite nice

but when u enter some offices...esp IT side..

and realise a lot of the PRs there are filipinos or from those neighbouring countries [sweatdrop]

ok..nuff said..no racist intent...

juz feel that gahmen is giving out PR too easily [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

taxi is onli to local above age 35.

anything else is all either illegal or some myth.

why simple gov not stupid. if they allow PR or FT for taxi what will happen to local?

another thing is taxi has no fix road what if the bugger wanna rob and run off how ? who to find? no family no linkage.

thru onli SG citizen can be taxi driver. u may say why bus can. cos bus is so big and got a fix road so lesser worry. MRT lagi better onli 1 way round. no other road for it.

it's already done bro.some of the bus drivers in the school that i work,are those FT.one day,one of them almost reversed into the school pillar! [sweatdrop] .when i scolded him,he just looked at me blankly and spoke in broken english that he didnt understand my instructions during reversing! [dizzy]

I remember that when I was learning Putong Hua our teacher taut (hee!) us taxi as "gong gong qi che" (but maybe I confused now and that was bus...is a long time ago and I give most back to teacher already anyway)

I remember that when I was learning Putong Hua our teacher taut (hee!) us taxi as "gong gong qi che" (but maybe I confused now and that was bus...is a long time ago and I give most back to teacher already anyway)

公公汽车. [laugh]

计程车 is HK what. LOL.

At least, that's what it is called in HK dramas

Wah - you watch TVBJ serials mah?

They are always so funny...very dramatic one - especially the matriarch story lines, the big bad evil mummy bullying everyone...

Wah - you watch TVBJ serials mah?

They are always so funny...very dramatic one - especially the matriarch story lines, the big bad evil mummy bullying everyone...

they not always funny leh. But most of them quite interesting and they captivate you. Good for entertainment.

But getting bored with HK shows. All the same voices doing the mandarin voice-overs. Now watching Your Hand in Mine.

maybe those Ah tiong covert to Singapotiong liao mah so is citizen.....

I strongly believe so.

I cannot imagine sitting in a taxi driven by an unauthorised driver. If accident, the insurance company will treat the accident no different from a drunk driver. They will deny any liability.

Shld get the original Cantonese version - I find them funny as cannot understand, but just interpret from body language and facial expression - who in love with whom and who doesn't know about it. I tell my wife who is the villian and who will end up marry who and she first roll her eyes because I interupting her tv then she giggle.

↡ Advertisement