Muahahaha. new use for Vinyl and leather cleaner

Latioboy

Got this pair of black formal shoes from Black Hammer and they are those reflective kinds glossy black all ?

So been wearing it for quite a while and i came home today. Shoe was in a pretty CUI condition due to walking around in rain puddles.

Wallah! I suddenly thought of Duragloss Vinyl and LEATHER dressing. Since Black Hammer sales assistant told me this shoe was worth the buy as its 100% leather ( I DUNNO TRUE OR NOT ), so i thought i'll spray some of the solution and tried to buff off the stains and restore the shine.

What amazed me was. IT ACTUALLY WORKED.

So i started buffing away like nobody's business. All it needed was jus spray, buff and rub abit. and wipe off final wipedown.

Results was absolutely stunning.

I got white car, but another black object to detail now! Shiok !!

post-17724-1258128640_thumb.jpg

post-17724-1258128645_thumb.jpg

post-17724-1258128651_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

wah.. you are ready to take part in NDP liao

Sell the idea to all NSF boys

no wonder. When I was in SYF 2005, I saw a CI (cadet inspector - for NPCC) having his boots as shiny as yours (i.e. Latioboy)

I thought it was impossible that a shoe can be so shiny and the only possibility I can think of is that he has burned his shoes for hours.

But well..... thanks latioboy =)

Edited by Alfisti168

HAHA.. i THINK i hate kiwi from now onwards.

I should have known Benny earlier when i was in the Boys Bridage.

Then i didnt need to sit there for hours using Kiwi. AH.

I took only 3 mins to do the shoes like tha6t you know. haha!

Ah Dee, you have just made a discovery ... [laugh][laugh]

Well done [thumbsup]

yes yes thank you!

I am going to do it on my white leather shoes as well! Den see wad diff there is!!

Didnt know Duragloss could be used on shoes as well. KUDOS!!! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I am simply too impressed for words. [thumbsup]

DG shd rebrand and not limit its usage to only cars....extend to home appliances, leather wears, etc.... [idea] EVen bigger market.. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

An opposite discovery. I was using the suntan lotion from banana boat. Got some on my fingers and while driving the car, notice that the lotion seems to make my car steering leather more shining. :) Maybe I can try tat too.

An opposite discovery. I was using the suntan lotion from banana boat. Got some on my fingers and while driving the car, notice that the lotion seems to make my car steering leather more shining. :) Maybe I can try tat too.

Yeah..i believe as long is oil based..will make it shinning.. [thumbsup]

I am simply too impressed for words. [thumbsup]

DG shd rebrand and not limit its usage to only cars....extend to home appliances, leather wears, etc.... [idea] EVen bigger market.. [laugh]

Great suggestion..hmmm can consider can consider.. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Got this pair of black formal shoes from Black Hammer and they are those reflective kinds glossy black all ?

So been wearing it for quite a while and i came home today. Shoe was in a pretty CUI condition due to walking around in rain puddles.

Wallah! I suddenly thought of Duragloss Vinyl and LEATHER dressing. Since Black Hammer sales assistant told me this shoe was worth the buy as its 100% leather ( I DUNNO TRUE OR NOT ), so i thought i'll spray some of the solution and tried to buff off the stains and restore the shine.

What amazed me was. IT ACTUALLY WORKED.

So i started buffing away like nobody's business. All it needed was jus spray, buff and rub abit. and wipe off final wipedown.

Results was absolutely stunning.

I got white car, but another black object to detail now! Shiok !!

I have been using these 201 Vinyl & Leather Dressing for leather shoe a while. and you can oso use DG441 + DG221 for ladies handbag , your wallet too. Get yourself a soft horse hair brush and used in synv with DG441 leather shampoo, then condition back with DG221. done.

The same 201 can be used on Dash same goes to DG531. I also used 201 for my genuine wood table. Of course it is not as lasting if your maid keep wiping daily with water