Dishonest PI company

Ken1105

Just to cut short my story, i bought my Toyota Axio from karkunsl auto. What we agreed on is that he will give me a Pioneer DVD player and 3M car mat as part of the free accessories. All this details were written in the accessory list. As it was my 1st time buying a car, i am not sure of alot of things. End up on the day of my car collection, i noticed that my DVD player is a 2-DIN one, instead of the pioneer player that he promised. only normal car mat was given to me also. when i ask the boss, he just say he did not sign the accessories sheet. I believe that trader should have the basic honesty of trading, even though buyer is new. I just hope that anyone who sees this thread, even if you decide to buy from them, just make sure all documents are properly signed by the COMPANY

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

1 question but if you and him shake hands and seal the deal will it have legal binding ?

verbal agreement is legally binding,

however you have to be able to prove it.

so must have witness or recording.

hi, perhapz many came across such but in different way. I oni wan be neutral being in car trade or as a car owner myself.

One of my fren bought car fm other a PI coy @ west coast area (told me car price cheaper thn many PI coy) complained on the topped up of cash which the sales perz did not mention upon sign of agreemt paper. After bidding, he sms n called my fren if to top up the difference. My fren wife thn approached ask if there such thing. I told them the possibility of the car might be yr '08 model n they are clearing it therefore so much cheaper n tmust see the agreemt if cfm to top up which they didn't shw mi. She thn said, nvr mind, i'll go complain to CASE which she did. End of it, they still topped up collect the car n complained the dishonesty of PI coy pluz they didnt mention tat it was really a yr '08 model car. [pirate]

I understand the frustration as car owner but not all PI coy are like tat. It is safer to have verbal or agreed stuffz wrote agreed in paper n nvr go alone, ask a fren who have exp to aid if in doubt n 'on ground survey the car price n accessories' written on plain paper (phone calls are fingertips away but facts may not be actual) before tying knot though the COE price bid is every fortnightly. Nvr hurry n sink into it if as buying a car with hard earned money. Car is unlike property an investment. Juz an opinion, plz not take it too hard. [smash]

tat'z an advice i totally agreed n safer way.

I had work in many PI firm n yrz of freelance with authorised car dealers coy.

Fact why PI alwayz get bad name causing some really gd ones azo kena fm such black sheep. Honestly to share, i used to do admin n sales in one of PI coy (sorry can't name here [lipsrsealed] ) whereby all 'sales closed' will proceed admin.

The buyer bought the car fm my ex-colleague fm rd shw. Buyer thn bring car exporter dwn to the coy where i wrk after being told to top-up accessories $ (happened to be fren of mine) aid him negotiate as was told of the top-up for accessories. while wait for my boss, I thn told them some info (since is my exporter fren, i'll try assist as much but told them nvr quote mi tell them the info). Eventually i left the coy for others. I nvr had any problem w ppl complaining authorized one (madza, C & C, KAH, etc). [drivingcar]

Edited by Eliannkenth

yeah n u r...terry?the guy eric bought his car from?

Razali, Ace Haidil, Dragon Fadli & Nigel too.

I know who you bought from because he told me. Did he promise and write down on the agreement to give Pioneer & 3M?

You can threaten to bring it to Case. Agreement should be valid so long as its signed by an authorised representative of the company. Else everyone will reject all contracts and claim that their CEO never sign it.

So how's things? Did you pass your R****R course?

hi, perhapz many came across such but in different way. I oni wan be neutral being in car trade or as a car owner myself.

One of my fren bought car fm other a PI coy @ west coast area (told me car price cheaper thn many PI coy) complained on the topped up of cash which the sales perz did not mention upon sign of agreemt paper. After bidding, he sms n called my fren if to top up the difference. My fren wife thn approached ask if there such thing. I told them the possibility of the car might be yr '08 model n they are clearing it therefore so much cheaper n tmust see the agreemt if cfm to top up which they didn't shw mi. She thn said, nvr mind, i'll go complain to CASE which she did. End of it, they still topped up collect the car n complained the dishonesty of PI coy pluz they didnt mention tat it was really a yr '08 model car. [pirate]

I understand the frustration as car owner but not all PI coy are like tat. It is safer to have verbal or agreed stuffz wrote agreed in paper n nvr go alone, ask a fren who have exp to aid if in doubt n 'on ground survey the car price n accessories' written on plain paper (phone calls are fingertips away but facts may not be actual) before tying knot though the COE price bid is every fortnightly. Nvr hurry n sink into it if as buying a car with hard earned money. Car is unlike property an investment. Juz an opinion, plz not take it too hard. [smash]

post the name of the bad PI

↡ Advertisement