Sabaru wrx sti toooo fast not furious

Pufferfish1

this carpark is the one at the new Orchard Central..how i know? A bro over a CivicFD-SG was at the scene. I think he was stuck behind in the jam caused by this flipped Subaru

it basically has the same carpark design as the Central..stupid spiraling up all the way til the nth floor then the carpark starts..

can start a website that record accident cars? i was thinking of changing cars and hope that such a website will discourage drivers from getting into accident so as to have better resale for non accident cars

Had a hard time stopping myself from laughing. First, drag the car down the slope. Ouch! Secondly, flip the car and bang the wall. Double ouch! Seriously, who cares if the flipping bangs the wall. The 1st thing on those helpers' mind is to quickly get it over and done with (so heavy somemore). Too bad if it bang the pillar while flipping [laugh]

i think the puddle of oil on the ramp must have caused the car to flip. When the car was trying to turn right exiting the ramp, front wheel lost grip, went straight on, hit the wall and flip over. at the same time, the driver must be driving quite fast. and if you look carefully on the video.. there is actually some oil on the wall.. so i dont think that the oil is actually from the car.

Edited by Torquemonster

lol....this is stupid...they should move the vehicle more to the left first....the put it down slowly.....lol now the owner will have to repair both doors....i think the owner was speeding...its impossible for a vehicle to flip like that...

Yes we know talk don't need money one, you think those guys so free to even bother whether will hit the other side or not meh?

Not as of those people who helped out gets any money back in return.

Got people help to push the car owner can be smiling already.

I wouldn't be so sure. Now that I remember I had a scary moment in this same scenario. Back dan it was raining cats & dogs and I enter a basement carpark with the same type of flooring as shown in the pics. The floor was already wet from previous cars entering the carpark. When reaching a junction, I saw a car coming in the perpendicular direction heading towards me so I braked, my car slides across the junction w/o stopping [shocked] ! There was totally no grip, same for the other car but sebei heng, we did not crash into each other but was close to contacting.

We were stunned. Took us a while to recover. My car was in a 45 degree position. We slowly crept at slow speed to get outta car park. Now that I remember recently there's a lot of rain... I think the Subaru encounter the same as I did some years ago, I think he's not so lucky. His car could had totally no grip when reaching the ramp, hit the side wall and tumble down.

maybe the vtec open, so your car slided?

who so free to carry a large quantity of oil and splash on the floor and wall of a car park... with the camera install who dare to do it and for what reason,

if want to vandalism would use spray paint who carry so much oil around

lol....this is stupid...they should move the vehicle more to the left first....the put it down slowly.....lol now the owner will have to repair both doors....i think the owner was speeding...its impossible for a vehicle to flip like that...

Someone used a golf club to measure.. I hope that is the owner.. but then, if you were there.. would you have really measured, ask dozen of people to push the car further and then do the flip?

Most likely you also act stupid and ask them to finish getting the car to the ground and move off, so that you can get out of the carpark, right?