COE bidding - 2nd bid November

Kangadrool

Neutral Newbie

KIA is crowded.

VW is crowded.

Toyota is so so only, madza is so so only. More sales agents than customers

Other makes are all very quiet.

The poor bonus will mean Coe will trend down. Maybe cny will crash to $1.

I think most money are placed in props and stocks. Not many keen to buy a depreciating assets like car now. Rich and smart people will park their money in apreciating assets.

So it's good time for poor people like me to self bid for cheap Coe to buy my dream car soon.

I think most money are placed in props and stocks. Not many keen to buy a depreciating assets like car now. Rich and smart people will park their money in apreciating assets.

So it's good time for poor people like me to self bid for cheap Coe to buy my dream car soon.

pls share share the AD who sell cars apart from COE??

Almost ALL PI will want your business when you have a COE on hand. PI will not entertain your talk kok when you haven secure your COE.

Same as AD, they will entertain you when you show a valid COE in their face.

The myth that AD will give lousy price if we bid for our own COE is perpetuated by many talk-kok sing song car buyers, who only casually ask the AD the possibility of self-bidding for COE. At those talk-kok what-if chit chats, of course the PI/AD will give the standard answer that will not seem to be favourable to self-bid.

I have accompanied friends to many PI to purchase cars with self-bid COE, its like a fish market, each PI will ask what the other PI is offering and will counter offer. This is all with ready stock cars and chassie and OMV quotes confirmed on the spot.

The issue with AD is that most salemans do have have the authority to sell the car without COE packaged. What you need to do is to ask for the person who has the authority to negotiate on the self-bid COE. I do admit if you are buying common cars like vios, latio, march, altis, civic, etc...the AD usually will not give good service or price benefit.

But if you are looking at caymen, GTR, 370Z, higher specs of the common cars, etc....the management will entertain you for sure.

Almost ALL PI will want your business when you have a COE on hand. PI will not entertain your talk kok when you haven secure your COE.

Same as AD, they will entertain you when you show a valid COE in their face.

The myth that AD will give lousy price if we bid for our own COE is perpetuated by many talk-kok sing song car buyers, who only casually ask the AD the possibility of self-bidding for COE. At those talk-kok what-if chit chats, of course the PI/AD will give the standard answer that will not seem to be favourable to self-bid.

I have accompanied friends to many PI to purchase cars with self-bid COE, its like a fish market, each PI will ask what the other PI is offering and will counter offer. This is all with ready stock cars and chassie and OMV quotes confirmed on the spot.

The issue with AD is that most salemans do have have the authority to sell the car without COE packaged. What you need to do is to ask for the person who has the authority to negotiate on the self-bid COE. I do admit if you are buying common cars like vios, latio, march, altis, civic, etc...the AD usually will not give good service or price benefit.

But if you are looking at caymen, GTR, 370Z, higher specs of the common cars, etc....the management will entertain you for sure.

So are you bidding?

YES...bidding <$10k.

From now till after CNY.

The previous result shows the number of unsuccessful bidders are very low. This indicate the backlog is not high.

If companies are giving lower bonuses this year, then generally the year end car sales will not be strong or will not likely to pick up significantly.

There is high chance of a Crash in the coming months if not today.

Therefore I am in for the opportunity starting today to secure a low COE price.

If you are bidding at ridiculous price(<5k thing) and hoping for a crash this week, forget it and don't waste your time. It maybe trending down, but i believe it will still hover above 15k mark.

↡ Advertisement