Toyota Camry

Wish1719

Pearl white is very nice and popular for camry and a safe colour

silver, black and grey all safe colours when it comes to resale

Which color can fetch better resale value?

I choose pearl white leh...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Teana should be cheaper I think. Teana pearl white very nice....

Below 140k. 139,xxx. Guarantee Coe.

Latest model facelift. Car must register in year 2015.

7 airbags. 2.0L got 4 airbags.

Yes I sign Liao. No turning back. Deposit 19260. Sign cc till exploded. Haha

139,xxx, 7airbags and 2.0l is good! Congrats!!

Turbocharged

Which color can fetch better resale value?

I choose pearl white leh...

Excellent choice. White is a perennial favorite for long term resale. Pearl White is even better, because a well kept pearl paint shines like none other.

Silvers, whites, blacks and grays are all considered ideal for long term resale value because these are the "Safest colors" that will have the widest range of buyers.

Cars like Camry do not move well in colors such as red or even orange or what not.

A bright yellow Camry will probably not appeal to most buyers, for example.

This price is really a good price for a AD.

my present Camry serves me well but sadly have to part with it as I've booked a new Harrier. As I wanted to try a SUV and also the price compare to Camry is about the same.

what makes me wanted to change is that after all these years, is still the same besides the facelift, backseat can't knock down.

Also the HU display panel looks boring to me as most brands now offer better HU display and features.

Some plastic items have to pay more attention, mine side mirror spoilt twice and cannot fold, 1st time under warranty, second time have to pay. Also some items like brake Rotor always warp for my current ride. Borneo will only skim, no replacement. My other previous brand cars replaced them if is still under warranty.

Having said that, is still a reliable car, just enjoy your ride.

• Praise 2

anyone consider darkening the solar film on the 2nd row? Spoke to SE, they only have 1 standard. [smallcry]. Want to add a strip of sunshade on the windscreen as well.

For the InTouch HU, does it come with remote control?

anyone consider darkening the solar film on the 2nd row? Spoke to SE, they only have 1 standard. [smallcry]. Want to add a strip of sunshade on the windscreen as well.

For the InTouch HU, does it come with remote control?

Yes come with remote

Turbocharged

This price is really a good price for a AD.

my present Camry serves me well but sadly have to part with it as I've booked a new Harrier. As I wanted to try a SUV and also the price compare to Camry is about the same.

what makes me wanted to change is that after all these years, is still the same besides the facelift, backseat can't knock down.

Also the HU display panel looks boring to me as most brands now offer better HU display and features.

Some plastic items have to pay more attention, mine side mirror spoilt twice and cannot fold, 1st time under warranty, second time have to pay. Also some items like brake Rotor always warp for my current ride. Borneo will only skim, no replacement. My other previous brand cars replaced them if is still under warranty.

Having said that, is still a reliable car, just enjoy your ride.

Given price of Camry and Harrier and the technology on the JDM Harrier, Harrier is better in every way. If you love your Camry, the Harrier will be [thumbsup]

Dear all. Can I confirm that camry 2.5 (ironically) has an older engine than 2.0 ( which has new vvti-w engine)?

Yes, the 2.0L got a new engine during the FL but 2.5L no change.

Pearl white is very nice and popular for camry and a safe colour

silver, black and grey all safe colours when it comes to resale

Pearl white indeed looks nice on any car lo as compared to solid white. But should be very difficult to maintain, esp after heavy rain. I find the metallic grey on the current camry quite popular than others colour.

• Praise 1

Yes, the 2.0L got a new engine during the FL but 2.5L no change.

Find that only Singapore and Thailand got the 2.5L package.

Both Taiwan and Malaysia do not have. They only got 2.0L and 2.5L hybrid.

2.5L somemore is 5kg lighter than 2.0L

• Praise 1

Got my Camry 2.5l about a week plus ago . Only changes I made are car speakers ,(front/subwoofer are new) (back/ amp from old ride), sound proof 2 layers front doors and single layer for the back.added thinkware F750 dual channel with Cellink B battery. Tmr will be going for my 1000 km Svc. Photos taken by installer

post-24946-0-37071800-1443675490_thumb.jpeg

post-24946-0-66465200-1443675511_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

2 for the 2.0 and 7 for the other 2 versions.

IC. good upgrade at least on the isofix. One of the major reasons why i didn't go for the previous camry.

Few disappointed factors so far:

No knock down back seat. (Altis got this feature)

Only driver door keyless open.

No electric tailgate

All the japanese have no electric tailgate. I think only passat has.

Got my Camry 2.5l about a week plus ago . Only changes I made are car speakers ,(front/subwoofer are new) (back/ amp from old ride), sound proof 2 layers front doors and single layer for the back.added thinkware F750 dual channel with Cellink B battery. Tmr will be going for my 1000 km Svc. Photos taken by installer

Warranty will void or not?

How much is your thinkware F750 Dual channel with Celink? Is this only for the rear camera?

Find that only Singapore and Thailand got the 2.5L package.

Both Taiwan and Malaysia do not have. They only got 2.0L and 2.5L hybrid.

2.5L somemore is 5kg lighter than 2.0L

I went to showroom few months ago when the FL camry arrived. Din test drive. I find the seats are too soft.

Edited by Yaloryalor

Warranty will void or not?

How much is your thinkware F750 Dual channel with Celink? Is this only for the rear camera?

2ch $548 (bought during IT show). Currently they have promo for free installation -check their FB

Cellink $348 - excluding installation . Installation cost depend on the installer

Warranty - eerh.......