Dark Bronze (?) Civic SJF

Darryn

To the driver of dark bronz civic on TPE towards PIE at about 12:45 Friday, I have a few questions..

1) Does your grandfather own the road?

2) Did you hatch when a syphilitic, alcoholic imbecile pissed on a toadstool?

3) Do you work for the traffic police?

NO?

Then when somebody else is in a hurry keep the fark out of the way - lane one is the passing lane for a reason you pus infected used condom

My only disappointment is that I had to turn off at avenue 10 and couldn't "play" with you some more

Edited by Darryn
↡ Advertisement

To the driver of dark bronz civic on TPE towards PIE at about 12:45 Friday, I have a few questions..

NO?

Then when somebody else is in a hurry keep the fark out of the way - lane one is the passing lane for a reason you pus infected used condom

My only disappointment is that I had to turn off at avenue 10 and couldn't "play" with you some more

What did he do?? road hog at what speed?

NO?

he/she forgot to kui VTEC lah [rolleyes]

What did he do?? road hog at what speed?

Road hog at about 95....then when I start to pass on left he wanna speed up to 140...that's when I turn off.....

Road hog at about 95....then when I start to pass on left he wanna speed up to 140...that's when I turn off.....

Wah this type of ppl also have. At most i speed up to 100 to close gap only. at least not that obvious.

Like that time i meet a Mer Cab like tat. Road hog all the way. When i try to over take. He speed to 130KM.

Edited by Joseph22

I really can't stand when people don't know how to keep left...he wanna force me overtake on left makes life more dangerous for everyone. Damn the moral imposing cumstain. And I am sure that if he wanna come in an reply he wanna say that he doing limit and has as much right to the road as everybody else.

Let him be. There are always these type of pests on the roads.

Heh - next time I mount a can of bug spray to the front of my car to exterminate pests [drivingcar]

I had a fair share of such encounters on the road. What I usually do now is to make sure I have enough clearance on the left, floor the accelerator and cut in his lane abruptly. I always got a honk or high beam as a result and I never failed to show my middle finger in return. Call me a beng or road bully if you want but I just can't stand people who road hog! [furious]

When I drove in the US in my overseas attachment, I noticed that people in the fast lane always give way to those faster vehicles even though they are all travelling way above the speed limit. That is why I find that although the traffic could be pretty heavy during peak hours, the flow is still pretty smooth.

I had a similar experience last month.

I was behind this SJT/R toyota vios and this 385 slowpoke was going at about 80-90km/h along sle lane 1. When I saw an opening on lane 2, i signalled and wanted to overtake from the left. He saw my intention and sped up, trying to use the taxi in front on lane 2 to stop me from overtaking him.

Luckily I was faster than him and managed to cut in front of him before I reached the taxi in front on lane 2. Speedometer read 140km/h. Then, this vios slowed down to his 80km/h and I also slowed to about 100km/h after overtaking him and he was further and further away from me. I had wanted to show him my middle finger!

Stupid idiot. And i still remember his vrn till today.

I really can't stand when people don't know how to keep left...he wanna force me overtake on left makes life more dangerous for everyone. Damn the moral imposing cumstain. And I am sure that if he wanna come in an reply he wanna say that he doing limit and has as much right to the road as everybody else.

haiz... i tink i hav replied to dun noe how many threads on hogging liao...

@ lane 1, even if ppl wan to travel @ 200km/hr or more anyone oso has to let them pass.. it's not up to individual to deal wif ricers like them, if u are slower dan the car behind u dan u are already hogging regardless of the speed of tat road or the speed u are travelling...

TS or anyone else, pls report to TP if u hav a video in ur car and tapped down the whole process... i'm going to get mine nx yr and tape whoever a**holes and might even wan to volunteer to hunt down any idiots who do stunts or hog on the road for the TP...

NO?

is it a 3 digit SJF?

is it a 3 digit SJF?

Nahg....I only tot to look at plate as I turning off - and all around was red so only caught SJF.....

NO?

either he tot u jio his "type R" or your car fierce his eyes r red

Hee ... my car is a Toymotor Wish...as in I wish it were faster, I wish it weren't such a pussy car, I wish it had more power, I wish it handled better, or most of all....I wish it were tuned like the Elise with the matching body...

Hee ... my car is a Toymotor Wish...as in I wish it were faster, I wish it weren't such a pussy car, I wish it had more power, I wish it handled better, or most of all....I wish it were tuned like the Elise with the matching body...

then another one short of a screw on the road

haiz... i tink i hav replied to dun noe how many threads on hogging liao...

@ lane 1, even if ppl wan to travel @ 200km/hr or more anyone oso has to let them pass.. it's not up to individual to deal wif ricers like them, if u are slower dan the car behind u dan u are already hogging regardless of the speed of tat road or the speed u are travelling...

TS or anyone else, pls report to TP if u hav a video in ur car and tapped down the whole process... i'm going to get mine nx yr and tape whoever a**holes and might even wan to volunteer to hunt down any idiots who do stunts or hog on the road for the TP...

road hoggers is indeed more dangerous then speeders in highway. i drive both van and car , some time wheni drive my van in second lane and i am speeding at 100km/h , way over my limit, by i saw my mirror a car coming real fast and closing in , i auto slow down turn to third lane and let him/her pass , then i come out again .

if i m driving my car in first lane , even if i am doing 110 km /h and some guys approach me real, fast , unless b4 i can react he already attempt to pass me from left side, i confirm will keep left to let him pass .

to those 'road hogger' dun think every 1 speed for fun , speeding is not dangerous, overtaking without checking bindspot is dangerous , if ever 1 day u need to speed, and some 1 hog the lane at 80km/h, and u can see in front of him/her ALL CLEAR , no traffic, THEN U KNOW THE FEELING , what is it like to be road hog by some 1 else .

↡ Advertisement