2nd hand tyre is it safe to buy?

Nismoblack76

you must know what tyres size you are looking for ?

It varies from 30 to 80 dollars (depend on condition and size)

Suggect you look at car forum for your tyres size - purchase and ask the tyres shop to do the install.

rdgs

thanks bro

↡ Advertisement

the shop which does mine has no additional charges.all the prices quoted are inclusive of installation & alignment.and he has a wide range of brand new & 2nd hand tyres.the 2nd hand ones are those taken out from new rides which the owners change for aftermarket ones.

the shop which does mine has no additional charges.all the prices quoted are inclusive of installation & alignment.and he has a wide range of brand new & 2nd hand tyres.the 2nd hand ones are those taken out from new rides which the owners change for aftermarket ones.

==========

I think u mean installation & balancing. Alignment wil cost u extra.

many yrs ago, bot $25/ea from a certain overcrowded shop in amk ind park. regret after that.. alot of probs with them. IMHO, unless they are BRAND new tyres traded in and from some one u know.. stay clear of 2nd hand tyres...

many yrs ago, bot $25/ea from a certain overcrowded shop in amk ind park. regret after that.. alot of probs with them. IMHO, unless they are BRAND new tyres traded in and from some one u know.. stay clear of 2nd hand tyres...

tat nothing to do with 2nd hand tires. it's something to do with the seller. they are dishonest that why u got problem.

bought few times online all no problem.

tires are like woman. u need to feel them to see if they got any problem.

best is find those pple who play with tires to get if u wanna find 2nd hand.

to change to 2nd hand tyre, u must know what u r loooking for

years ago, the first time i change to 2nd hand rims and tyres (upgraded my rims and tyres from stock, happily traded my stock rims and tyres one week form my newly collected ride), changed it at a reputed shop "L" in paya ubi, tot it shld be ok since a lot of pple goes there, can trust what they say. Later on then found out.. KNN, that tow kay gia sold me a set of 2 year old tyre together with the rims, which has started to change color..

At that time, i am still green and as upsize rims and tyres, was very happy liao, tot i had a good deal, also dunno how to check it out. Use that bloody tyres for less than 8km kana uneven wear until unbearable noise and have to fork out more $$ to change out to new set of tyres.

so, moral of the story is to do your research first... else will kana chop

now that i see this thread, it brought back my memories and still quite pissed off that the tow kay gia sell me a set of 2 year old used tyres... you can bet that I never patronise them again

Edited by Speedz76

====================

I think u refering to the "jewellery" shop.

They now drop standards. I have already moved on to other better shops.

U can try the shop opposite them (Soh Bros). [thumbsup]

====================

I think u refering to the "jewellery" shop.

They now drop standards. I have already moved on to other better shops.

U can try the shop opposite them (Soh Bros). [thumbsup]

indeed.. it was the jewellery shop. after that... no more..

Neutral Newbie

some 2nd hand tyres are still good as they do not perform as what the user wanted therefore have to be sold to get more thrill to his hobby........people are like tat!

↡ Advertisement