New Perodua Alza 1.5 6 seater MPV

Mustang

my gf bro actually bought an auto Alza in msia. Frankly speaking, exterior quite nice, what can u expect for a Msia make car...... Workmanship so so lah. The 3rd row seat is reasonable legroom lah. But her 2nd bro standing at 1.75 tried sitting at 3rd row and complaint sit until want to vomit..... I didnt drive it before but according to him, lack of power. We drove 2 cars up Genting, his Alza fetching 4 adults and 1 kid and with 3rd row fold down to put luggage. I drove behind him and the car seems to be going up slowly, cant stand it and just have to over take him. Maybe a manual Alza will be better.

If compare to Exora, of cos Exora is slightly longer and thus shd be more spacious.

Perocom Auto should bring in the Alza to increase its line up.

If the Toyota Avanza can sell at $123,888, I don't see why the Alza can't sell with a price advantage.

At current prices, the Alza can be priced at $110K (and still fetch Perocom a handsome profit) and have a huge price advantage over the Avanza and Mobilio.

Beneath the Alza's bonnet is essentially a Toyota engine.

• Praise 1

saw this in JB over the weekend. Was wondering how come the boot so long ....

Not bad leh.

Its the stretched version of the previous gen Myvi. Not really a true 7 seater but 5+2 config.

Anyway the next gen Alza is coming soon.

Edited by Cypher
↡ Advertisement