Todays TOTO

Hondacub777

1st prize; 27 winners [dizzy]

2nd prize;13 winners

[sweatdrop] those pple who strike 1st prize dun know to consider lucky or "suay" .so hard to strike 1st prize and yet so many pple share [bigcry] .luckily i never kana [laugh] .

↡ Advertisement

Most likely some god must have given out the number.

All winners are system entry, non was quick pick. Means all 27 winners choosed their number based on some guidelines or god's advice.

Maybe tomorrow's wanpao will reveal where these 27 lucky winners got their numbers from.

has anyone ever wondered how true are the 'No. of winners' shown in each draw?? [crazy]

i think we all watch too much conspiracy theory related movies and think too much already.. [laugh]

all who strike group 1 and group 2 are ordinary entry... in fact none quick pick...

imagine 13 + 17 which is 40 pick themselves and can strike together......

u go and calculate the chances..... how could this be possible...?

i smell ...some thing is indeed very wrong here..... the possibility of strike the same number ...by 40 person at same time.... the possible is superb superb superb low

unless all 40 people...fast forward and see the number...... unless it is been controlled...by external forces ? scary...

someone should explain this..

else i will doubt future 5,8 , 10million draw liao.... or ..someone have insider info on forcast number ???

Edited by Lv3338

dun forget in each of the winners, there may be more winners who chip in to share the cost of the tix [sly][sly]

little meat left....

all who strike group 1 and group 2 are ordinary entry... in fact none quick pick...

i smell ...some thing is indeed very wrong here..... the possibility of strike the same number ...by 40 person at same time.... the possible is superb superb superb low

unless all 40 people...fast forward and see the number...... unless it is been controlled...by external forces ? scary...

else i will doubt future 5,8 , 10million draw liao.... or ..someone have insider info on forcast number ???

Could it be you thining too much????? But i can help to agree too!!! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

dear friends,

there is no conspiracy. if you look at the 6 numbers 5,11,12,17,20,30

you will realise two things:

i) none of the numbers are above 31

ii) 3 numbers are 12 and less

when ever these 2 occurs, many people strike at the same time - this has happened before. why?

everyone buys dates (birthdays/weddings/death etc). so once you have all the numbers less than 31, and 3 of them are less than 12, you will be able to form 3 sets of dates.

so in the latest draw: may, nov & dec + 17,20,30 to form the 6 numbers

simple answer

• Praise 1

has anyone ever wondered how true are the 'No. of winners' shown in each draw?? [crazy]

I always wonders..... so far never heard anybody who strike...

sort of agree...

many people had strike... true...but mostly quick pick...

but if many people (almost 40) had self pick.......

do u know the chance of collectively choosing the same number ?

u go randomly pick up 6 number......... and see the chances of getting the same number 40s time... ?

somemore the is just a 650K draw...presume be less people buying...

<everyone buys dates (birthdays/weddings/death etc). so once you have all the numbers less than 31, and 3 of them are less than 12, you will be able to form 3 sets of dates>

~ 40 people...buying the same set of dates?

i have seen some toto history of other county e.g taiwan.... i had never see this uique sign before...

collectively > 10 people who strike is very rare...

Edited by Lv3338

dear friends,

there is no conspiracy. if you look at the 6 numbers 5,11,12,17,20,30

you will realise two things:

i) none of the numbers are above 31

ii) 3 numbers are 12 and less

when ever these 2 occurs, many people strike at the same time - this has happened before. why?

everyone buys dates (birthdays/weddings/death etc). so once you have all the numbers less than 31, and 3 of them are less than 12, you will be able to form 3 sets of dates.

so in the latest draw: may, nov & dec + 17,20,30 to form the 6 numbers

simple answer

Agree with this reasonable explanation.

Lot of ppl like to pick number via anniversary, birthday, ages etc which related date/time.

But 27 ppls strike... sounds like a bit funny...

Anyway, gratz to all the 27 1st group winners...

You strike TOTO 1st group, where million of ppls dreaming of it.

CHEER~

↡ Advertisement