Huge depreciation!

Soho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_CLK-Class

The Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR was a V12 mid-engine race car developed for the 1997 FIA GT championships. It shared only lights and other exterior similarities with the normal CLK. Production of the required 25 road cars began in late 1998.

A special version of the CLK is the CLK DTM AMG sports car, which looks similar to the full race car for the German Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters racing series which has to use a normally aspirated 4.0 L V8, limited to less than 500 hp. 100 Coup

this car has like the ultimate engine....but i would prefer the SLR though

What can one do with "the ultimate engine" in Singapore? The roads is full of traffic lights and the highway is so short with cameras and TPs waiting somewhere for u.

i think the poor delaer is stuck with this car. since road tax is not cheap, the dealer will be making a loss if he hold on to this car. better let it go at a more realsitic price

i think the poor delaer is stuck with this car. since road tax is not cheap, the dealer will be making a loss if he hold on to this car. better let it go at a more realsitic price

either car is on consignment. or dealer bot it for much much less.

however, there is a limit to how long he can ""tong"

↡ Advertisement