Pay Car Installment by Giro or ??

Tweakmax2

Yest collect my car. Now I realised that the DBS car loan have yet to undergo any Giro. So how the installment goging to be paid ?

↡ Advertisement

normally you would have paid the first month instalment in advance. in a month's time, giro payment should have been activated.

if giro could not be activated in time, pay by cheque and write you car loan a/c + vehicle no. behind the cheque.

DUn think will send u mthly bill. If not wrong, u jz pay before due date every mth, then a yearly statement will be send to u indicating your past 1-yr payment and outstanding. Citibank is like tat, I guess most bank like tat towards car loan too...

Just to share, I went down to the bank to make payment direct when my Giro couldnt be approved in time cos of signature issues. They were telling me interest will be charged for late payment so bear in mind.

Just to share, I went down to the bank to make payment direct when my Giro couldnt be approved in time cos of signature issues. They were telling me interest will be charged for late payment so bear in mind.

please share with me which installment wont have late payment charges?.... common sense lar.... [laugh]

please share with me which installment wont have late payment charges?.... common sense lar.... [laugh]

aiya paiseh lah, never defaulted before mah so i dunno lor.

On a sidenote, my installment to my ah gong dun have late charges one lor...

[sweatdrop]

Edited by Kungming
↡ Advertisement