Today just added to the increase in premium for everyone

Eviltrap

Sorry to all the innocent bros here, due to the above stated title.

Just got into an accident this morning, and hit a taxi.

This time GG liao, my premium will rise exponentially, and other innocent motorists' insurance premiums will suffer an increase as well due to me adding to the stats. [:(]

Haiz...

↡ Advertisement

Don't think about it too much. Really just part and parcel of driving. I bet almost everyone will kenna some sort of accident in their 20-40yrs of driving.

Just make sure the claim is not too high and 'protest' to your insurance company if you feel the other party is claim way too much (high claim is almost a given).

This time GG liao, my premium will rise exponentially, and other innocent motorists' insurance premiums will suffer an increase as well due to me adding to the stats. [:(]

Oh my. breaking.gif

Are you, your Mag and your gf and anybody else injured?

Edited by Alfisti168

Neutral Newbie

Haiz...

s--t happens... life move on... just make sure as the bro above mention..jus make sure its not exorbitantly expensive.. simply becoz ur premium will shoot up nxt time unreasonably... which might be better off settling it privately (sry not sure if taxi companies allow tat) ....

just be thankful you are safe and sound [:)]

Lets move on.. i admire your guts ...drive safe! cheers

It depends on the Taxi-driver. My ex gf banged into a taxi. Neg with the driver to repair the bump and pay 2-3 days of loss income. Total ard 1k++.. The workshop did make us sign a no claim against each other.

If there aren't any injury it is best settle it yourselves no point claiming insurance unless it is way above what you can afford. Taxi driver will likely want to have an outside settlement cause they have if I am not wrong a $2k deposit with the company if any accident the $2k will be gone.

i almost knocked into a JB bike just now...

came out of my blind spot didn't see it, then i turned left.... heng he braked in time...

*sweat*

if you're the biker that almost got hit by a black SUV and you see this, then i apologize to you ....

i almost knocked into a JB bike just now...

came out of my blind spot didn't see it, then i turned left.... heng he braked in time...

*sweat*

if you're the biker that almost got hit by a black SUV and you see this, then i apologize to you ....

Kudos to you. [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Not many drivers will say sorry to bikers. Most will blame the bikers whom they claimed "hide in their blindspots".

if can, try to settle outside and sign a no claim agreement. if the other car too jialiat then forget it ba. claim insurance..

most important thing is u still can relate the accident to us. $$$ losses no choice..sigh

Neutral Newbie

I pity those who are not at fault and yet make to suffer for others' mistakes.

I was driving on the right hand lane of a 2-lane road. A car filtered out from the side road on the left and without looking, he came out from the side road, cut across the left lane and straight into the right lane was I was traveling on. His car crashed my two left side doors. He refused to admit his fault and asked me to settle by insurance.

FYI, he is a 21 years old dean-list law student from NUS, and driving a 2L sedan. Makes me wonder what future does our beloved singapore have when its lawyer-in-training has already shown signs of dishonesty.

I have no witness to help me and this will be a case of "my words against your words". So what can I do? My insurance company already said it is a 50:50 case and doesn't look like they are willing to "go the extra mile" for me.

↡ Advertisement