My new car mileage very jialat... Latio Sedan

Tweakmax2

Juz let your car run in till 10000km. you will see improvement. same prob i have till i hit 5k km... it will improve... undetstand latio has no prob hitting 14km/l when run in with stock.

can share how much improvement after run in?

370z has double the power-to-weight ratio of the Latio and needs 5s to get to 100kph, but his Latio can match 370z. boomz! maybe Nissan dropped the wrong engine during production?

my meg has almost the same power-to-weight ratio as Latio, but i take 11s. wonder what's wrong with my ride [hur] .. think i forgot to ask for the free upgrade to r26 powerplant [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

I drove Latio for 2 years liao, so far from other people who commented, i think of no use esp. the picanto guy. do you drive a latio?

Lighter Rim improves your response and FC.

The Voltage plug i try with and without, there is a difference in FC and response. Those who never try! please leave yr comment to yrself.

The air filter improves also the FC, before i was using stocks.

My Tyre Yokohama Sdrive 195/55/R15, PSI 230 front 250 back

Overall My Latio is can bag only 13~14/L, 50% highway, 50% small road, esso 95. Racing synthetic Oil!

Above all personal expericence. I too wanted to improve FC. The last investment is will be install is the broquet 40. This will improve my FC from 430km/36L to 500km/36L.

The broquet cost $4xx, will install after i get my yearend bonus.

Cheers.

Total utter nonsense.

70km more per tank on a thing that costs 400 dollars. U see that volkswagen car that aims to ahieve 100km/L, do you see them putting rubbish like that? What you can achieve with a 400 dollar product they have to use materials like magnesium, carbon fibre, technology like engine cutting itself off when waiting at lights etc. IF they can do so much to just get that extra mileage, you would have thought that they would also add this thing?

Dont bother about snake oil and fuel magnets or voltage plugs and all that crap.

Get a pivot trottle controller, plan your routes accordingly so you dont get stuck in jams, dont put stuff that you dont need on the car, the best form of petrol savings comes from your right foot :P

Haha, its great to get all going by posting 0~80km/h in 4secs.

Actually if you tink i da pow, try time yourself. i once race with a Audi R4, that is 80km in 3sec.

hey time it, 1sec 0~20, 2sec,20~40,3sec 40~60, 4sec 60~80, haha can ma....

how to achieve latio 15km/L huh? seems like impossible, F the light-footed, i dun believe.

Did you count like that.... 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, 4!

There 0-80km/h in 4secs!

I can get 0-100km/h in 1 sec...

This is better than driftking.... drift king put mods... he only shave only a few millisecond on his MIC.

You dunno do what can get 4secs! World Class tuner....

You should participate in the All Japan Grand Touring!

[laugh] please share what's ur x's for 80-100, x's for 100-120, x's for 120-140, x's for 160-180....im very curious ...wanted to find out how fast a latio can be.....im sure ur latio can match a R8 if not smoking it...... [laugh]

is 4s to 0-80km/h and paper says 11 secs 0-100km/h

So from 80km/h to 100km/h is 7secs... LOL

Haha, its great to get all going by posting 0~80km/h in 4secs.

Actually if you tink i da pow, try time yourself. i once race with a Audi R4, that is 80km in 3sec.

hey time it, 1sec 0~20, 2sec,20~40,3sec 40~60, 4sec 60~80, haha can ma....

how to achieve latio 15km/L huh? seems like impossible, F the light-footed, i dun believe.

piang eh... u really dua pao xian man!

sorry late reply....

think u will see your diff by now. [;)]

1st 10000 km 9+ ~ 10km/l

now close to 20000 km... avg at 50/50 city/highway 11+km/l

if i can do 30/70 city/highway which is seldom cos i hate to travel by highway avg will be 12+km/l at least.

i did manage to achieve 14km/l once only.... think it was 20/80 city/highway.

on my 2500km mark, 10.5km/l plus minus not an issue with Caltex 95 (halfway cheong 98 for 2 tanks based on advise given from TC engineer).

Mine mostly city....if cheong highway only, easily can hit 4.5-6.5l/100km lar....but gotta play around with the accelerator....keep on press release press release lor...lol

i am fascinated by how ppl are still uptight about FC of 9/10/11/12 km/L.... the FC of your ride depends on what road you mostly travel on (highway saves petrol) and your driving habits.. and even if it varies +/- 1 or 2 Km/L, how much really are you better or worse off?

chill, just drive la

Neutral Newbie

My latio 1.5L 1month +, hit 13km/l, it's still running mineral oil.

but for 10:90 main road vs highway,( i think Maidai is like highway condition , isn't it?)

with my very light right food, I'm quite satisfied with it.

when I bought Latio is only $55k, now should be very high price, luckily I bought at lowest price . :D

Cheers...

Edited by Sadove

suggest every driver maintain your cars always.remember change oil at +/-10k,auto oil +/-25k and auto filter and cascade at +/-60k.Dont forget to change your power steering oil and brake oil too.keep your wheel work.

My latio 1.5L 1month +, hit 13km/l, it's still running mineral oil.

but for 10:90 main road vs highway,( i think Maidai is like highway condition , isn't it?)

with my very light right food, I'm quite satisfied with it.

when I bought Latio is only $55k, now should be very high price, luckily I bought at lowest price . :D

Cheers...

U bought at $55K!!! [bigcry] I bought at $46.5K...somemore sports base :D

i am fascinated by how ppl are still uptight about FC of 9/10/11/12 km/L.... the FC of your ride depends on what road you mostly travel on (highway saves petrol) and your driving habits.. and even if it varies +/- 1 or 2 Km/L, how much really are you better or worse off?

chill, just drive la

i agree .

Neutral Newbie

I'm satisfied about my price, coz 18k COE, compared to current market price.

of coz can not compare to previous one. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement