Meguiar's Water Magnet MF drying towel

Hensony

I'm also using the MD WW 20/40 towel for drying. It's good. But I don't understand how you all can squeeze water out because it gets damp but it's not dripping, I squeeze also nothing comes out?? There will be a little water left on some parts of the car but I can't make the WW dryer by squeezing so I switch to microfiber towel for the last 5%.

Yesterday, I did a very quick dry by just tossing the WW onto the car and drag it off by holding the corners. Just a quick onceover the whoel car and majority of the water is picked up. A little bit of water left - the very tiny droplets type. I sprayed some sample aquawax from Benny Bro and wipe one step with MD's plus microfiber towel.

I recently bought fireball twist drying towel from a Local Facebook link.

So far it's the best towel I ever use.

Tried for a month and I totally second that. Best drying towel so far.. Pleased with it.

Gotten their hydrophobic shapoo and spray on wax too.

post-4553-0-99406500-1473219080.jpg

Dry your car streak free, in half the time, using only this large 17"x26" long microfiber towel. Custom made for Duragloss, this fabric not only absorbs eight times its weight in water, but ALSO lifts away residual dirt that may remain after washing your car. Therefore, microfiber is better than a chamois, absorber, water blade or cotton terry towel, all of which only remove water. Using this microfiber drying towel will help avoid creating swirl marks, while other drying products may even cause swirl marks when residual dirt is pushed around over your car’s finish. The Duragloss Plush Microfiber Drying towel is softer,

I am running some promotion for all Duragloss products. If you keen to dry the super absorbent drying cloth from DG.

http://www.maddetailer.com/product-categories/microfibre-products-drying-towel-wash-mitt/duragloss-drying-towel.html

Promo code : DGloss

promo code not valid. anyway is drying towel better for wiping car or waffle weave?

Guan, promo extended to 30 Sep.

I used both personally..Both has got good absorbency. WW towel need to squeeze out the water after a few wipes. DG towel can wipe dry up to 2 cars without need to squeeze dry the cloth.

My DG towel last me about 2.5 years with weekly usage but I am using it to dry my house flooring now because is already turn black..

So please do not discard if you do not want to use it for vehicle. Can be used for drying other things.

• Praise 1

steady la! like tt i order 2 to wipe my elgrand. mus ask my CO to help wipe. wahahahaha.  [laugh]

Elgrand!!! [sweatdrop]

Oh paisey.. Optivax is Maddriver is Optivax ... [nod]

Edited by Optivax

how long will i receive my orders ah? #242

Reaching tmr afternoon bro.

Also waiting for my order.

Should reach today or tml.. nowaday singpost errrr.. Edited by Maddriver