Meguiar's Water Magnet MF drying towel

Hensony

I've bought one and would never buy it again.....nuff said.

You bought and would never buy it again, for which one? The Megs WW or the alternate one that guys are posting here which is from MD?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yeap.

One swipe for the roof. den squeeze .

One swipe for bonnet, then squeeze.

One swipe for the side profile, then squeeze ( x2)

one swipe for the boot then squeeze.

Wow than i would do my car in 30secs.

I dont squeeze my AG ww towels for my own car at all until when its all done. The towel still can absorb water for another few panels man! No streaking for me at least.

dsc0020lr.jpg

I like most things silk banded, i am more last years technology, now its like most is MF banded.

I have quite alot of chupalang LSP on it, FK1000P, Collinite 845 and Megs M16.

Neutral Newbie

You bought and would never buy it again, for which one? The Megs WW or the alternate one that guys are posting here which is from MD?

Meg's Water Magnet

Most towel will absorb for a few panel before it needs to be squeeze dry but most of us tends to squeeze dry the towel after each panel..for me is a habit..

I agree with you bro.

Thats why i prefer to squeeze.....

Neutral Newbie

Im using pakshak WW, if anyone using Pakshak before, they will know how good it is ...

just tried MD WW last week, IMO, MD WW = Pakshak WW ... Good stuff

Edited by Newyaris

Neutral Newbie

I mean the towels can still dry up a few more panels after i am done with my car.

:)

Pakshak stuff are good, but being in Hawaii the shipping is slightly more ex.

At last the dudes at Chemical Guys answered my call and shipped out my MF towels.

[laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Im using pakshak WW, if anyone using Pakshak before, they will know how good it is ...

If that's the case then MD WW = Pakshak WW = AG Cobra Guzzler [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Do you have a sample bottle for 681? See whether the cloudyness on the headlights is exterior or interior.

Clubby..they used to send me samples of 681..i see if i can ask for some during my next order.. [;)]

Agreed! Good stuff.

Just to add on further..the 20x40" ww towel's life span is about 2 years but of cos it depends on the frequency it has been used..some even used more than 2 years..This are some feedbacks from users..

hahaa..base on Latioboy usage is 2 years..

Just to add on further..the 20x40" ww towel's life span is about 2 years but of cos it depends on the frequency it has been used..some even used more than 2 years..This are some feedbacks from users..

hahaa..base on Latioboy usage is 2 years..

IF HE can use for 2 years (detail almost every few days)>>> i tink for average people> can se 3-4 yrs?? hahah

IF HE can use for 2 years (detail almost every few days)>>> i tink for average people> can se 3-4 yrs?? hahah

not to forget..he has to maintain 2 cars.. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement