Meguiar's Water Magnet MF drying towel

Hensony

Neutral Newbie

I'm interested in the 20x40" if you can mail to me.... your self-collection venues are too far from me [;)]

How do I arrange for payment etc? PM me?

I'm interested in the 20x40" if you can mail to me.... your self-collection venues are too far from me [;)]

How do I arrange for payment etc? PM me?

No problem Bro..You can do fund transfer to me..I will pm you my details..The price is $16.2/= this month..

PM send

Neutral Newbie

Rather new to detailing thus the noob question...

If I am using a waffle weave (regardless of brand) to dry the car, should the towel be dry or wet; do I soak the towel in water, wring it then wipe the car or use it without dipping it into the water.

I used to use a WW for 1st pass drying (Dry WW) and than when the surface is still damp, an MF towel for 2nd pass. Thats just me.

But since i have jump over to the ONR ship, its 2 MF.

Wow than i would do my car in 30secs.

I dont squeeze my AG ww towels for my own car at all until when its all done. The towel still can absorb water for another few panels man! No streaking for me at least.

I like most things silk banded, i am more last years technology, now its like most is MF banded.

I have quite alot of chupalang LSP on it, FK1000P, Collinite 845 and Megs M16.

hi bro, there may i know whr u got such drying towel?

thx.

Just to add on further..the 20x40" ww towel's life span is about 2 years but of cos it depends on the frequency it has been used..some even used more than 2 years..This are some feedbacks from users..

hahaa..base on Latioboy usage is 2 years..

Wah i heard my name!!!! Keke!

Hmm yes! I bought my VERY FIRST WW TOWEL FROM MD i think in 2007 January when i first met MD.

I'm still using the same towel. From then, till now.

Frequency,

AT least twice a week. One car one wash per week. So i'm looking @ using it 96 times in a year? 2 years is 192 times, and going strong!!!!

Neutral Newbie

Wah i heard my name!!!! Keke!

Hmm yes! I bought my VERY FIRST WW TOWEL FROM MD i think in 2007 January when i first met MD.

I'm still using the same towel. From then, till now.

Frequency,

AT least twice a week. One car one wash per week. So i'm looking @ using it 96 times in a year? 2 years is 192 times, and going strong!!!!

Ah-boy damm siao on abt detailing his car (thorough details twice every week)...

if he can use 2 years, normal washing (once a wee), can last 3 yrs haha

No problem Bro..You can do fund transfer to me..I will pm you my details..The price is $16.2/= this month..

PM send

bro.. me too... can you PM me the payment / mailing details.