Meguiar's Water Magnet MF drying towel

Hensony

Hi everyone..thanks for all the purchase for the drying towel..

I briefly discribe how it works..You need to soak into water before you used each time..Squeeze it dry then start using..Do not leave it under the sun to dry..Air dry will be good..

Neutral Newbie

Thanks MD and Ms Seet,

I bought 1 from MD ( self collect in Seng Kang) and I felt I should just say that it is an excellent drying cloth. I used another brand of waffle weave drying cloth ( green color) before and I feel that this is better as it absorbs water and is just easier to handle.

Thanks MD and Ms Seet,

I bought 1 from MD ( self collect in Seng Kang) and I felt I should just say that it is an excellent drying cloth. I used another brand of waffle weave drying cloth ( green color) before and I feel that this is better as it absorbs water and is just easier to handle.

Good to hear that Bro.. [thumbsup]

Hi everyone..thanks for all the purchase for the drying towel..

I briefly discribe how it works..You need to soak into water before you used each time..Squeeze it dry then start using..Do not leave it under the sun to dry..Air dry will be good..

Hi Benny,

I tried both soak and without soaking. Seems like it doesn't make a huge difference in my case. The towel definitely makes life alot easier though.

Neutral Newbie

Wow than i would do my car in 30secs.

I dont squeeze my AG ww towels for my own car at all until when its all done. The towel still can absorb water for another few panels man! No streaking for me at least.

I like most things silk banded, i am more last years technology, now its like most is MF banded.

I have quite alot of chupalang LSP on it, FK1000P, Collinite 845 and Megs M16.

bro... the pic,, the drying towel is wat brand? izzit the same as MD towel?

Neutral Newbie

clocking post.. [laugh]

bro... if i wan the MD drying towel... how i going about getting it?

and also the applicator cloth...

Edited by Zafchen

Hi Benny,

I tried both soak and without soaking. Seems like it doesn't make a huge difference in my case. The towel definitely makes life alot easier though.

Good to hear that Bro... [thumbsup]

bro maddriver, received my towel last night, going to try it out tonight thanks!

Noted bro..remember place the whole pc of towel and pull it will do..or the roti prata method that some of them has tought me.. [laugh]