Got MC after taking H1N1 vaccine?

Babyt

Neutral Newbie

Subject: Swine Flu article by Dr. Russell Blaylock

"No one should take the H1N1 vaccine - it is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus.

doctor will ask got fever? no fever? no MC, later got fever u come back again.

u go see dentist, dentist will say, no extraction, no MC.

Brudder, u back from nippon? any gifts for me... lol

Of course Bro ... [bounce1]

& i will be passing it to you using the mouth to mouth transfer method [laugh]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

I am thinking of getting the flu shot for everyone in my family on a yearly basis with the following understanding:

1. Flu vaccine is developed and released yearly

2. Vaccine is supposed to protect against the expected common strains for the upcoming season

Based on the 2 points above, it seems to be that it would be less useful to take a flu shot 11 months after it has been on the market and the best time to do it is right after the release.

Anyone know what the cycle for release is?  [:p]

I am thinking of getting the flu shot for everyone in my family on a yearly basis with the following understanding:

2. Vaccine is supposed to protect against the expected common strains for the upcoming season

Based on the 2 points above, it seems to be that it would be less useful to take a flu shot 11 months after it has been on the market and the best time to do it is right after the release.

I don't know about you but flu shots carry a risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome.  I absolutely refuse to let my family get vaccinated 

Usually may-June will have Southern Hemisphere. November should have NH released.

↡ Advertisement