Does rocking/shaking your car allow you to pump more petrol?

Skateboard

I seen so many sillyporeans shaking and humping their car in order to fill more petrol. what for? just slowly pump and use eyes to watch the petrol level, once it reaches the brim, can stop liao.

IMHO, shaking/rocking would not help to increase the storage capacity of the fuel tank.

Anyone who wish to maximise the storage capacity should consider : change the tire [same corner as the refuel port] to the maximum, change the rest of tires to smallest. This will "tilt" the refuel port" toward the sky, as much as possible.

Of cos, the road-handling issue would be secondary, if the primary intent is to increase the storage capacity.

somemore he driving a civic... to me tis car is consider a bit higher status dan wat i'm having now... i dun do tis at all but see other ppl do i wan to laugh... haiz.. pity singaporeans...

but it's stupid to look like a clown just to pump a few sens more.

================

I think the guy is showing the ger how he going to do it to her later so she get mentally prepared. [laugh]

And u notice he also show her how to hold & squeeze the "nozzle". He telling her how he likes his nozzle to be handled by her. [laugh]

I seen so many sillyporeans shaking and humping their car in order to fill more petrol. what for? just slowly pump and use eyes to watch the petrol level, once it reaches the brim, can stop liao.

=============

But its so much more fun to do the humping pump dance in JB. [sly]

Make our gharmen n oil companies more angry when they see cos we telling them I not going to pay your silly high prices for petrol. I go JB pump as much as possible. Cheap & good. [thumbsup]

wow posted on youtube for whole freaking world to laugh at. omg! Die la go overseas cannot say i from singapore anymore. they sure ask me if i go jb do this also lol [laugh]

================

If anyone ask me I just say that guy just return from MY holiday & since got so many pot holes & bumps in MY roads, he just checking to make sure his shocks not spoilt. [sly]

Absoultly nothing to do with pumping petrol. [laugh]

somemore he driving a civic... to me tis car is consider a bit higher status dan wat i'm having now... i dun do tis at all but see other ppl do i wan to laugh... haiz.. pity singaporeans...

===============

No lah. He no car. Just borrow his brother car, now must return car with full tank otherwise next time cannot borrow car.

↡ Advertisement