Latio without alarm question...how to lock your car...

Tingshen

Do u mean u want to leave the car with the engine running with no passesngers inside and then come back later?

yup, leave the engine, but with people inside, but not the iKey.....then come back later.

Currently I have to wind down the master window, press the master lock, press the automatic window up....when coming back, use the key to open the door....

The iKey doesn't work when engine is ON..... :(

i would tink, like all cars... with engine running, open ur dr, lock it, while closing hold on to handle (open position) and close the door...

can rite? ^_^

unless i sua ku...

and i tink all alarms do not work when engine is running...

Edited by Ken4555

you wanna put kids inside?erm..in this case,I rather you wind down the window a little,off the engine,and quickly go get your stuff and come back.why wanna on engine and leave it there and lock it with someone inside?

If Ican ask the people inside lock it, I dun need to post already....

save ur trouble posting... teach the fella inside to lock lah... unless its an animal... [laugh]

If Ican ask the people inside lock it, I dun need to post already....

If the Children is too young to learn how to lock, means that he/she is too young to be left alone in the car liao.

be a responsible parent and bring the children along.

if its your kids inside the car alone, how can you do that??? be a bloody responsible parent!!!

if i ever see yr car with yr kid alone inside, i will definitely call police....

Neutral Newbie

Have been working on this also.

If remain inside without master locking the car, anyone behind can open the boot.

so even if you are waiting for someone, you must make it a habit to lock your car else someone would be emptying your boot.

is this the same for all cars with the intelligent key

anyone has solution?

Edited by Kengteck
↡ Advertisement