Some Forte drivers and their luxury-car-own-road attitude

Thargor

Some IdiotS (notice the S) driving Avante or Forte always like to force their way to other lanes without signalling and i feel like puking when I take a glance at the drivers' face....those super yaya face that reads "I driving luxury car so you must give way to me".

Its OK just to give way to them lor ... I will.

After all, I know that my car costs more than 3 times theirs and that I will lose even more if they bang into me.

But once the road opens up, I will have the upper hand. That to me, is the best revenge.

And there is nothing they can do ... pedal to metal, WOT even! Haha.

Edited by Jolie888

Its OK just to give way to them lor ... I will.

After all, I know that my car costs more than 3 times theirs and that I will lose even more if they bang into me.

But once the road opens up, I will have the upper hand. That to me, is the best revenge.

And there is nothing they can do ... pedal to metal, WOT even! Haha.

Honestly I always give way if the other party give proper signal....but when they do not signal and just dash out expect you to give way or even to stop in time...hehe noOoooOOo way...was driving in orchard again this way when this guy just abruptly change lane at a T junction...hhehe I gave him good horning.....Vios driver...ok i will not even go there... [:p]

Imagine u always dream of owning a bungalow, den suddenly govt drop the price 50%, let u max out ur loan to 100 yrs, at last u able to own one now, u confirm will feel very gd and proud. Same goes with car now, last time very ex, majority of sporean can only dream and envy those that can drive a car, now with the help of govt, the fella at last can drive one, of coz muz how lian, after all its an acheivement and the feel gd feeling is overwhelming. From nothing to something.

Worthless Topic to discuss.............7 pages.

Your guess as good as mine.............Who the yaya...papaya...

this time round its definitely not picanto

Thats why bro, I had mentioned in my initial posting that I am sure the Avante drivers in this forum are nice and friendly drivers.

Frankly the only reason why I remember car makes and faces of crappy drivers is because my pregnant wife is next to me when I drive and such drivers endanger my wife and child. Trust the folks here to take my rant out of context.... :wacko:

It's good to rant off your frustration online.

I have also done that recently, but I did not mention any make or model of the vehicle.

It's more on attitudes and behavioural pattern of the driver as a discussion topic.

Having any model or make of a car deos not matter. The discussion will be more effectively if we just focus on actions and behaviour.

[drivingcar]

Not only Avante and Forte drivers lah.. most drivers on the road behaves this way. Its the "I-PAY-ROAD-TAX-SO-YOU-SHOULD-GIVE-WAY-TO-ME" syndrome.

Well sorry just to OT a little... how many of the bros here gets irritated by cyclists who hog the roads??

Obviously, they dun pay any road tax but cycle like they own the road... and if we bang them, we are at fault!! :excl:

the road is for everyone and anyone to use regardless if they 'paid road tax' or not.

pedestrians dont pay road tax, do they?

just be patient with cyclers and try your best to overtake with ample gap in between.

you are cursing cyclers now, dont u think they are cursing drivers too? :)

thats life lah bro.

Neutral Newbie

the road is for everyone and anyone to use regardless if they 'paid road tax' or not.

just be patient with cyclers and try your best to overtake with ample gap in between.

thats life lah bro.

Any users of the roads, if due to their own stupidity and negligence, cause danger to themselves or/and others, regardless of race, religion, gender or creed, rich or poor, deserve to be [rifle]

Edited by Topgun

thats life lah bro.

Well, perhaps i'm biased... but I happen to encounter cyclists who purposely cycle at their bl**dy leisure knowing fully that they are obstructing

driver's path...

With the sickening attitude that "Come bang me!! I will sue you for damages" :angry:

As for cyclists cursing drivers, i'm sure there are bro...

Neutral Newbie

Well, perhaps i'm biased... but I happen to encounter cyclists who purposely cycle at their bl**dy leisure knowing fully that they are obstructing

driver's path...

With the sickening attitude that "Come bang me!! I will sue you for damages" :angry:

As for cyclists cursing drivers, i'm sure there are bro...

Yes! I find cyclists a road hazard !

I think you need to have some common sense not to cycle on busy roads or peak hours..

It's freaking dangerous for you... (not me!) ...

Interesting topic , anyway my 2 cents .

Given the affordablity of the KR cars , it would allow people who typically can't afford a car to buy one. So in view of that, we might see alot of new car owners on the road driving them.

Given first time car owners their car skills are bound to be limited to what they learnt in driving school. For some people , it might after 10 years after they got their license before they can afford to own a car so how do you expect that they can drive properly when you most probably forgotten whatever the instructor told u.

You won't see alot of first time car owners buying BMW series 6 or Lexus don't you ?

Interesting topic , anyway my 2 cents .

Given the affordablity of the KR cars , it would allow people who typically can't afford a car to buy one. So in view of that, we might see alot of new car owners on the road driving them.

Given first time car owners their car skills are bound to be limited to what they learnt in driving school. For some people , it might after 10 years after they got their license before they can afford to own a car so how do you expect that they can drive properly when you most probably forgotten whatever the instructor told u.

You won't see alot of first time car owners buying BMW series 6 or Lexus don't you ?

To be fair, not only kor car, jap made share the cake also la :D

↡ Advertisement