Honda CR-V 2.4 or Toyota Rav 2.4 ?

SeriousGuy

Hello , do you think Honda CR-V is better then Toyota Rav4 or , Toyota Rav4 is better then Honda CR-V in terms of

1 . Reliability

2. Handling

3. FC

4. Stablility

5. Off road

I set this topic because my friend keep on arguing that i brought the wrong car , and should buy a Rav4 instead.....

↡ Advertisement

Hello , do you think Honda CR-V is better then Toyota Rav4 or , Toyota Rav4 is better then Honda CR-V in terms of

1 . Reliability

2. Handling

3. FC

4. Stablility

5. Off road

I set this topic because my friend keep on arguing that i brought the wrong car , and should buy a Rav4 instead.....

In the first place, did you test drive both car before driving?

I don't like to test drive too many car actually , i just test drove the CR-V be4 buying it

i did not test drove Rav4 , the problems is that my friend said ''You brought the wrong car , you should buy Rav4 instead''

then i ask him, whats the problem on buying the CR-V then he did not say anything ...

then i like wtf ? you said that i brought the wrong car , and i ask you the reason you also did not tell me whats the con reason lol...

I don't like to test drive too many car actually , i just test drove the CR-V be4 buying it

i did not test drove Rav4 , the problems is that my friend said ''You brought the wrong car , you should buy Rav4 instead''

then i ask him, whats the problem on buying the CR-V then he did not say anything ...

then i like wtf ? you said that i brought the wrong car , and i ask you the reason you also did not tell me whats the con reason lol...

Haha, actually i will buy CR-V because i like the look better than Rav4.

I think he is the typical type who think Toyota are the one and only company that make good car lah, without realising that Car company like Nissan and honda are already better than Toyota. (refering to BM toyota only)

Edited by Joseph22

You made a good choice bro, the handling for the CR-V is good. Why should you even bother abt yr fren when you are the one paying for the car? Just enjoy the ride.

But i admit that Rav4 look bigger right?

Personally i think CRV big enough Liao.

At the back still sit 3 person how big do we need the car to be?

Plus i think you will not be ferrying 3 person at the back most of the time. so why bother right? main thing is you like your car.

You made a good choice bro, the handling for the CR-V is good. Why should you even bother abt yr fren when you are the one paying for the car? Just enjoy the ride.

Agree with this - next time your friend make comment just tell him that if he wanna subsidise monthly payments then he can choose which is better, until then he should just STHU

Turbocharged

1 . Reliability

2. Handling

3. FC

4. Stablility

5. Off road

yeah u bought wrong car, u should have gotten the forester [laugh]

lol , is forester good? i know that the forester 2.5 L with turbo only cost 93k with COE cheaper then CR-V

now i not sure...

↡ Advertisement