Hankook 50% discount sales

Sgsw0skl

Neutral Newbie

saw the Ad in the papers theres a 50% off if you get the rim there. Wonder if just the tire alone what kind of discount.

Any guys here have a clue ?

↡ Advertisement

saw the Ad in the papers theres a 50% off if you get the rim there. Wonder if just the tire alone what kind of discount.

Any guys here have a clue ?

=============

Careful about these kind of "offers". They might hv already jacked up the price of the rims to cover half the price of the tires.

Many "offers" r not real offers. Some can even b more ex than if item is sold at normal price.

Sellers try to catch pple with the word OFFER hoping the buyer not familiar what is the normal selling price of the item.

Hey bro, you got the location? I am looking to change to V12. I will try asking. Thanks.

================

Hankook u can ctc Roberttoon a kaki here.

He sells Hankook tires. PM him for prices.

Thanks Bro. I will PM him. I asked in the Hankook thread as well.

===============

No prob. Let me know how much u pay.

Last time I made enquiries, his prices abit high so I got the Yoko A Drive R1. Its a very good grip tire for a good price also. [thumbsup]

If the V8rs is a better price now, I might consider for my next change.

Also good tire is Michelin Pilot Preceda 2. Got it fr my frens Evo 9. Cost abt 50% more than the A Drives but the tire is much better. But I felt it is too good for my humble Optra.

Last time I use Michelin XM1 which was just nice for the Optra but unfortunately it does not come in the size my Optra uses (205/45/16).

HANKOOK last promotion of 32% discount on tyres prove that we are genuine on the offer without jacking it.

This promotion is on wheels... All tyre are at 20% discount. if you buys wheels, wheels is 50% discount with purchase of Hankook tyre at 20% discount.

example...15inches wheels starts from $60/pc.

Neutral Newbie

Hey bro, you got the location? I am looking to change to V12. I will try asking. Thanks.

Bro , i want to get V12 too 225/40/18. not sure who to ask. can help me?

HANKOOK last promotion of 32% discount on tyres prove that we are genuine on the offer without jacking it.

This promotion is on wheels... All tyre are at 20% discount. if you buys wheels, wheels is 50% discount with purchase of Hankook tyre at 20% discount.

=============

OK thanks Robert.

I wil consider & check around with several shops when I decide to change tires/rims next time.

I look for good deals/value & whoever gives me what I want at good prices wil get my biz.

Lets hope yr prices r good when I next decide to change.

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

I'm keen on the V12 EVO size 225/45x17 tyres only for my Civic. Should I go to Hankook at Toh Guan directly for the best price?

I usually go to SE Tyres for my tyre needs on my previous rides. Usually I take pirellis or Michelins from them. I never seen them supply Hankooks before. Have asked them though.

Read good reviews on these Hankooks so want to try them on my humble ride.

Thanks [:)]

Edited by Topgun

using 205/55/17 now upgrade to 18" currently using 215/45/18. wondering if sizing is correct.

btw what the pricing for V12.

Bro,

Can pm me the price for Hankook V12 and VR8S. Tire size for 205/50/17 or 205/55/17. Thanks.

Edited by Renegade777

Bro , i want to get V12 too 225/40/18. not sure who to ask. can help me?

Bro, I think you have all the information here. Try calling the Toh Guan shop they can quote you a price too.

Thank to Bro Robertoon and Bro Pisces69 for your help. I have been quote from a shop for another brand at a lower price. But I am not really sure yet and if that did not work out. I will visit the shop that Robertoon recommend. Thanks again to all.

There are alot of good reviews on V12 Evo.

just do a search on it and you will be surprise

by the number of positive feedbacks.

I am currently on V12 Evo tyres. Smooth and quiet

tyres which makes you feel like its a comfort based

compound but actually its a HPT setup.

The noise only surface when speed exceeds 100km/h which

I believe most tyres are noisy at 3 digits km/h.

Tough sidewalls which is good since I drove pretty close

to kerbs at time and it protects the rims when I bushes against

the concrete. Particularly liked the V12Evo engraving on the sidewalls.

=============

Careful about these kind of "offers". They might hv already jacked up the price of the rims to cover half the price of the tires.

Many "offers" r not real offers. Some can even b more ex than if item is sold at normal price.

Sellers try to catch pple with the word OFFER hoping the buyer not familiar what is the normal selling price of the item.

people who are carrot head will be a carrot head, no matter where they go..

for those people at Hankook, my experience with them is that if you do your homework in MCF or any other forum and PM the correct person, the price will be there..

go there without any homework, and you can't blame people who quote recommended retail price that could be higher than forum price.

at least their service and after sale services is much better than some other shop that quote cheap but either can't deliver or deliver badly.

===============

No prob. Let me know how much u pay.

Last time I made enquiries, his prices abit high so I got the Yoko A Drive R1. Its a very good grip tire for a good price also. [thumbsup]

If the V8rs is a better price now, I might consider for my next change.

Also good tire is Michelin Pilot Preceda 2. Got it fr my frens Evo 9. Cost abt 50% more than the A Drives but the tire is much better. But I felt it is too good for my humble Optra.

Last time I use Michelin XM1 which was just nice for the Optra but unfortunately it does not come in the size my Optra uses (205/45/16).

bro..how u find the Michelin XM1 ? me currently on the 185/64/14

↡ Advertisement