Season Parking at Tanjong Pagar Railway

Sklwn

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone knows how much is the season parking at the KTM station and where can I apply for it ? My office is at keppel Towers so it's quite near.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

can consider to park at cantonment HDB blk 10 MSCP at $90/mth

Can non-residents also buy season parking ? I thought you need to be staying in that area before they allow you to buy

Can non-residents also buy season parking ? I thought you need to be staying in that area before they allow you to buy

Actually you can check with HDB. Used to park at that block, the $90/mth will be for day parking only till 7pm if i'm not wrong.

hope this helps... cheers

[;)]

Neutral Newbie

wow $160 ?! I don't mind buying the day parking for $90 if they have the option. I will go down to the town council next week and ask. thanks guys !

wow $160 ?! I don't mind buying the day parking for $90 if they have the option. I will go down to the town council next week and ask. thanks guys !

HDB bro not Town Council.

Neutral Newbie

Actually HDB also can . Both are near to my office. HDB MSCP might be better since it is sheltered.

opppss should be HDB office . got mixed up with the town council. :D

Actually HDB also can . Both are near to my office. HDB MSCP might be better since it is sheltered.

opppss should be HDB office . got mixed up with the town council. :D

U might as well buy season at Tg Pager food centre...... also 7am to 7pm..... go past the ERP before 8 am....

Neutral Newbie

Called up HDB today and they said the Tanjong Pagar Plaza is for tenants and residents only. So I guess Blk 10 is the only choice for me. Not sure how much southpoint is but it must be much more expensive.

Called up HDB today and they said the Tanjong Pagar Plaza is for tenants and residents only. So I guess Blk 10 is the only choice for me. Not sure how much southpoint is but it must be much more expensive.

Blk 10 only $90 right even for non-resident

Neutral Newbie

Blk 10 only $90 right even for non-resident

Yes it's 90 dollars even for non-resident but it's only day parking

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

anyone knows what is the rate of parking overnight at tanjong pagar railway station?

Thanks

Turbocharged

Hi,

anyone knows what is the rate of parking overnight at tanjong pagar railway station?

Thanks

$2.00/entry from 5pm to 6.59am the following day for Mon-Sat

$2.00/entry from 7am to 6.59am the following day for Sun, Pub Hols.

rubbish, i parked there for 1 yr liao, the Tanjong Pagar MSCP right? Its 160/mth ... day season parking ..... but even if i leasv after 7pm, i still dun get charge extra at the gantry .... best u go down Bukit Merah HDB to check

Neutral Newbie

$2.00/entry from 5pm to 6.59am the following day for Mon-Sat

$2.00/entry from 7am to 6.59am the following day for Sun, Pub Hols.

Thanks. So if i want to park from monday morning 7am, took a train up north and back at tuesday night what will the cost be?

↡ Advertisement